All Discussions Tagged 'of' (78)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

City of Oakland, California - Displays Ten Commandments at Public Property Zoo

I sent a Letter of Demand to the City of Oakland to remove this monument. Demand to City of Oakland re: 10 Commandments Letter to City o…

Started by Joey Piscitelli

38 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Joey Piscitelli

Get the word out on FB/Twitter about Florida & Prop 8 (2012)

If you live in Florida, please learn more about Prop 8 which you will vote on this Fall, and just say NO to another way to spend your tax…

Started by debzilla

0 Jun 10, 2012

"God" in the pledge of allegiance

"Michael Newdow, an atheist, was offended by the phrase "In God We Trust" on the coins of American currency, believing that the phrase was…

Started by Elena Sandry

31 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by Andy Reid

CA Atheists protest Day of Prayer

Lodi California news, the day after the National Day of Prayer on May 3rd. Local church groups gather at a Veteran's memorial between City…

Started by Sarah Elizabeth Tygert

1 May 4, 2012
Reply by Richard Goscicki

Eve and the Tree of Knowledge... Why are people not on her side?

This has been on my mind lately, hence my username.  This is my understanding of Eve's part in the creationist story: [just to say it, I kn…

Started by Eve Knows

25 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Richard ∑wald

Pledge of Allegiance

I remember when I was in elementry school that if we didn't say pledge of allegiance your in serious trouble. If uou said anything during m…

Started by Vincent Berardi

0 Feb 18, 2012

Atheist Community of Tulsa Outreach

Do you live in Green Country Oklahoma? Are you tired of religion? Superstition? Isolation? Remain passive no longer and ACT. The Atheist…

Started by William Poire

0 Feb 16, 2012

Faith based health care

Recently on a coworker's radio I overheard an advertisment for faith based health care. I kid you not. Apearently the company is "La Healt…

Started by paul babcock

5 Feb 4, 2012
Reply by paul babcock

12 Days of Christmas

From comedian Patton Oswalt on Twitter:   The first 7 days are birds & some jewelry. Days 8 through 12 the person is clearly receiving…

Started by FreeThinker

1 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Minda Slade

Rights Vs Entitlements

I've been pondering of late the socially conservative attitude in this nation (the US) and now wish to, after much thought, present this qu…

Started by Park Bierbower

40 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by Susan Stanko

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service