All Discussions Tagged 'of' (78)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to convince my parents to not make me go to church?

hey all (srry bout bad spelling, doin this on mobile)) but my parents, mainly mother, wants to go to this southern baptist church. I have a…

Started by Ryan Williamson

16 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

A right-brain basis for atheism?

It's considered correct for atheists to insist we have values. But the values I see us testifying to come mostly from past movements and ag…

Started by Shaun Johnston

15 May 11, 2013

... how many still w/o homes in Sandy'ville?> ask Occupy:

http://occupysandy.net/volunteer/

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Apr 28, 2013

I'm sick and tired of being told to prove that there is no god.

The level of ignorance in my generation when it comes to belief in god is incredible. I am consistently disappointed in my generation when…

Started by Andrew Kletzien

50 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

How to convince my parents to not make me go to church?

hey all (srry bout bad spelling, doin this on mobile)) but my parents, mainly mother, wants to go to this southern baptist church. I have a…

Started by Ryan Williamson

0 Mar 3, 2013

Atheists of Maine - An active group

Howdy. My name is Michael Hawkins and I'm one of the people running the group Atheists of Maine. (I have an account under my own name, but…

Started by Atheists of Maine

0 Jan 16, 2013

Separation of what?

I was just looking at a photo on USA Today, and it raised a question for me: Why do elected officials, most especially the POTUS swear on a…

Started by Laars Zwarte

6 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Laars Zwarte

Stopping people from being supplied condoms and education is immoral as unprovoked war...

Gotta hand it to the fundy/catholic/whatever influence.. done a number on the USA...http://www.atheistnexus.org/profiles/blogs/report-polic

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

3 Nov 25, 2012
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

MY ADDRESS TO ATHEIST UNITED CALLED "VISIONARY"

I am a believer in that old adage, “Consider the source,” so I was thrilled when a man I greatly admire for his intelligence, writing, pass…

Started by Steven Paul Leiva

0 Sep 16, 2012

The Endmeme

The endmeme is an important concept because it endangers all life on the planet.  And it’s getting stronger and stronger since I coined t…

Started by Richard Goscicki

34 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service