All Discussions Tagged 'news' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What religion has contributed to the world this month - Episode 14 (December-January 2014)

Kids beaten because they're supposedly demons, a young boy whose penis was cut off by a mohel, a religious organization ruling that the int…

Started by Loren Miller

2 Jan 18
Reply by Loren Miller

What religion has contributed to the world this month - Special Report #6: The Victims of Male Circumcision

Over the years, the news has tattooed our ears with the travesty which is female genital mutilation.  But what about MEN, and what about th…

Started by Loren Miller

17 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by Loren Miller

What religion has contributed to the world this month - Episode 12 (October-November 2013)

The first report in this particular episode is the one I find the most disturbing, because of the kids.  I'm supposed to believe that the k…

Started by Loren Miller

2 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Loren Miller

What religion has contributed to the world this month - Episode 11 (September-October 2013)

An interesting note about this particular episode: it includes multiple religious violations, including Catholics, Jews, Muslims and Buddhi…

Started by Loren Miller

0 Oct 17, 2013

My Picture

Yes,there is something missing from the Picture.      Just a note to see if there is Interest in My Picture .      During the past 50…

Started by Richard C Brown

1 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by Steph S.

What religion has contributed to the world this month - Episode 10 (August-September 2013)

I would have thought that, with all the attention and at least some action taken to publicize and stop the actions of pedophile priests to…

Started by Loren Miller

2 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by Loren Miller

What religion has contributed to the world - Special Report #5: The Victims of Blasphemy Laws

The YouTube member ConversationWithA has produced a special report on the issue of blasphemy in islamic countries, including Saudi Arabia,…

Started by Loren Miller

13 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Loren Miller

What religion has contributed to the world this month - Episode 9 (July-August 2013)

Attacks on women with acid, accusations of apostasy for blog posts or tweets, with threats of jail, lashes and possibly death, singling out…

Started by Loren Miller

7 Aug 18, 2013
Reply by Easton Le

What religion has contributed to the world this month - Episode 8 (June-July 2013) [YouTube]

We already know the crap that religion subjects people to.  Still, for those who may wonder or who want to be able to show theists who want…

Started by Loren Miller

3 Jul 21, 2013
Reply by John Aultman

American psychologist explains everything the media does wrong...

yyyyep..

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

2 Dec 15, 2012
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service