All Discussions Tagged 'new' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

E-Mail notifications

Hi - Would it be possible to include the topic in the >>userXY started a discussion in ForumYZ on Atheist Nexus<< mail notific…

Started by Wolf Martinus

0 Apr 19, 2009

Hello

Hi, I've just joined the site and thought I'd try and find my way around a bit! Come and say hi if you like...

Started by Dave

9 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by Jerry

Michael Moore prays for New Orleans

Dear God, The other night, the Rev. James Dobson's ministry asked all believers to pray for a storm on Thursday night so that the Obama ac…

Started by Jack Carlson

2 Nov 20, 2008
Reply by Goodie Faithless

Hey All

Just saying hi! I was happy to find this site today while stumbling and decided to join up. I've never belonged to an atheist community be…

Started by Naugh405

9 Nov 9, 2008
Reply by Naugh405

Kansas Atheists, and Freethinkers step up!

Last month the Kansas City Freethought community stepped up to the plate and told the metro area that it's OK to disbelieve. http://www.kc

Started by Dave Peters

0 Oct 15, 2008

Newbie... Hi everyone : )

I just signed up here this morning. Can't tell you how happy I am to find an active atheist community with more than three members here on…

Started by Renee

6 Sep 5, 2008
Reply by Renee

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

k.h. ky replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
10 minutes ago
Joan Denoo liked John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years
22 minutes ago
Joan Denoo posted a blog post
26 minutes ago
Joseph P replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
49 minutes ago
Freethinker31 commented on Freethinker31's blog post About that Bible
1 hour ago
Dr. Allan H. Clark replied to Scot Hinson's discussion Suicide ?!?
1 hour ago
Sentient Biped replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
k.h. ky replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Flying Spaghetti Monster invades heaven.
1 hour ago
k.h. ky replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Ruth Anthony-Gardner commented on Little Name Atheist's group Atheist Ailurophiles
1 hour ago
Tara Toleman joined John Tidwell's group
2 hours ago
Sentient Biped commented on Sentient Biped's group Godless in the garden
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service