All Discussions Tagged 'new' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Who cares if you disagree?

Just thought I'd introduce myself on here since I just joined the community today. So, hello, my name is Caity and I am an atheist. I more…

Started by CaityBeth

5 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Butterfly Ocean

Starting a New Podcast

Hello Everyone.   I am in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada and am drawing up plans to begin a new weekly or biweekly podcast (though I am leaning mo…

Started by Brian Bridson

0 Jul 16, 2011

New country - specially for atheists.

Hello. Just for the sake of some comic relief, i thought it would be nice to create a forum discussing the possibility of an independent co…

Started by visual@rchitect

94 Jun 22, 2010
Reply by Michelle

New Atheist on the Block

Ignore the title. It was the wittiest thing I could come up with at short notice.   Anway, hello people.   My name is Amy, in case you have…

Started by Amy Harvey

14 May 23, 2010
Reply by Ken

Caesar's Messiah by Joseph Atwill

This is a major work which shows that the gospels were created as literary satires by the Romans---in essence as war propaganda. The Engli…

Started by John Hudson

5 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Donald Shankoff

I'm new to this site and want some friends :) Make me feel at home!

I just found this website two days ago, and so far it has been amazing! Finally an online community for atheists! woo hoo!

Started by Samuel James McKinney

9 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Samuel James McKinney

Has anyone been to New Orleans...

I need touristy guidance! I am going to NOLA in October (over the Halloween weekend). Just need to know where to stay, etc...and a little h…

Started by Leslee Love

12 Sep 23, 2009
Reply by Caine

I'm on my way to becoming athiest, but I need advice.

Hi I'm 14 years old and about a year ago I started to question my faith. When it first clicked in my head I felt stupid for believing all t…

Started by Courtney Conto

39 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Rusty Gunn.

Athiest officially as of yesterday

Recently, as in the past 24 hours (and a few years in the making), I've personally come to the conclusion that I just will never come to te…

Started by arm3d

15 Jul 16, 2009
Reply by Celtix1234

I'm just a God-Free Girl...

who believes in Freedom of and FROM religion. "Being a Good Person doesn't require God." I recently joined http://FreeThoughtFlorida.com to…

Started by Flash

2 Jun 11, 2009
Reply by Little Name Atheist

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service