All Discussions Tagged 'new' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Female Inferiority in the Old and New Testaments

Female Inferiority "But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of…

Started by Joan Denoo

18 Apr 28
Reply by k.h. ky

The Atheist New Testament

Good day people, I'm a Bachelor of Theology from the University of Helsinki. I'm currently working on my Master's Thesis in the field of C…

Started by Thete.fi

6 Apr 22
Reply by Luara

Metaphysics = Non-Atheism?

Does liking and believing some aspects of what is known as 'metaphysics/new age '  make you less of an atheist? I mean I don't believe the…

Started by Ronni

8 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Bud the Wonderer

New Zealand Approves Gay Marriage! + Great Funny Marriage Speech

Started by Hiram

6 Apr 20, 2013
Reply by Steph S.

Going Clear-new book about Scientology

Lawrence Wright has a new book Going Clear: Scientology, Hollywood, & the Prison of Belief that I picked up (ok, downloaded) last week.…

Started by Regina M

6 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Regina M

Launching The Anti-Theist Network!! :)

Hello everyone! I thought this would be a good place to promote my discussion forum/activist site The Anti-theist Network http://theantith…

Started by Reeve

0 Nov 4, 2012

Noob (help)

Im real new to this (the site not Atheism) and I would love some help/suggestions on how to get involved. Finally I have a place I can talk…

Started by Adam Englefield

2 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by Joshua Francom

Opinions about conversion

I am aware of the fact that all reading this loathe the idea of "Saving" ones soul. And some others i have talked to hate the concept of en…

Started by Daniel PD

3 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Michael Black

Hello fellow rational thinkers!

Many of you know I recently joined and I'm going to set my profile up. Making this thread to say hi and get familiar with ya'll. Glad there…

Started by Vincent Berardi

7 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Vincent Berardi

Who cares if you disagree?

Just thought I'd introduce myself on here since I just joined the community today. So, hello, my name is Caity and I am an atheist. I more…

Started by CaityBeth

5 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Butterfly Ocean

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Jason Blair replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
6 minutes ago
Jason Blair replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
10 minutes ago
15 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina on "Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative" in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
21 minutes ago
Patricia replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
23 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
32 minutes ago
David Seidman replied to Carrot Hare's discussion Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!
57 minutes ago
David Seidman replied to jay H's discussion What the freakin hell is wrong with this country???
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Men not empathic partners in the group Feminist Atheists
1 hour ago
David Seidman replied to Rasheeda Nizam's discussion Religious Diversity
1 hour ago
Patricia commented on Patricia's photo
1 hour ago
Joseph P replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Men not empathic partners in the group Feminist Atheists
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service