All Discussions Tagged 'new' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Female Inferiority in the Old and New Testaments

Female Inferiority "But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of…

Started by Joan Denoo

18 Apr 28
Reply by k.h. ky

The Atheist New Testament

Good day people, I'm a Bachelor of Theology from the University of Helsinki. I'm currently working on my Master's Thesis in the field of C…

Started by Thete.fi

6 Apr 22
Reply by Luara

Metaphysics = Non-Atheism?

Does liking and believing some aspects of what is known as 'metaphysics/new age '  make you less of an atheist? I mean I don't believe the…

Started by Ronni

8 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Bud the Wonderer

New Zealand Approves Gay Marriage! + Great Funny Marriage Speech

Started by Hiram

6 Apr 20, 2013
Reply by Steph S.

Going Clear-new book about Scientology

Lawrence Wright has a new book Going Clear: Scientology, Hollywood, & the Prison of Belief that I picked up (ok, downloaded) last week.…

Started by Regina M

6 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Regina M

Launching The Anti-Theist Network!! :)

Hello everyone! I thought this would be a good place to promote my discussion forum/activist site The Anti-theist Network http://theantith…

Started by Reeve

0 Nov 4, 2012

Noob (help)

Im real new to this (the site not Atheism) and I would love some help/suggestions on how to get involved. Finally I have a place I can talk…

Started by Adam Englefield

2 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by Joshua Francom

Noob (help)

Im real new to this (the site not Atheism) and I would love some help/suggestions on how to get involved. Finally I have a place I can talk…

Started by Adam Englefield

0 Apr 22, 2012

Opinions about conversion

I am aware of the fact that all reading this loathe the idea of "Saving" ones soul. And some others i have talked to hate the concept of en…

Started by Daniel PD

3 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Michael Black

Hello fellow rational thinkers!

Many of you know I recently joined and I'm going to set my profile up. Making this thread to say hi and get familiar with ya'll. Glad there…

Started by Vincent Berardi

7 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Vincent Berardi

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service