All Discussions Tagged 'myth' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Interesting Article - 5 Reasons to Suspect Jesus Never Existed

I've never spent any time reading the bible (As a somewhat arrogant young person, I preferred non-fiction.) and I'm not all that interested…

Started by Bertold Brautigan

9 Sep 3
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"Noah" Versus Kitschy Jesus Pix: What Movie Did Justice to the Christian Myth

This discussion is in the "Philosophy" category because I often write within the aesthetic aspect of that general area. I also believe aest…

Started by James M. Martin

0 Apr 5

Mea Maxima Culpa fucka religion completah.. f to the minus forever:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/02/04/alex-gibney-s-mea-maxima-culpa-sex-lies-and-the-catholic-church.html

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Feb 9, 2013

Godless Prophets Podcast

Hello all....We have in the last month started a podcast titled Godless Prophets. Godless Prophets Podcast: a North Carolina based podca…

Started by Bradley Freeman

4 May 5, 2012
Reply by godlessprophets

Evidence for the historical Jesus?

I listened to an interview today with Bart Ehrman on the "Infidel Guy Show"; was a little miffed to hear Bart pull out lines such as "no se…

Started by Derek Murphy

39 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Matt VDB

"Nailed: Ten Christian Myths That Show Jesus Never Existed At All" Author David Fitzgerald accepts Honorary PhD In Heresy from Logidea U.

David Fitzgerald, author, atheist and true historical sleuth has uncovered and documented the Holy Grail of atheism. Evidence that Jesus di…

Started by Richard H. McCargar

6 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Matt VDB

Bible Stories For Humanists And Atheists

This may be an unusual request but I hope some of you will provide input. I am looking for reaction from parents, teachers, and even midd…

Started by Arthur G Broadhurst

2 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Janelle Campbell

Breaking the Myth of Morality

As anyone reading this knows, a common attack against atheism is one against our moral character. Prison statistics overwhelmingly indicate…

Started by M604

4 Feb 9, 2009
Reply by FreeThinker

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service