All Discussions Tagged 'movie' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Controversial new movie about Jesus to be produced

Paul Verhoeven, whose film credits include Showgirls, Robocop, and Total Recall, among others, has been given financial backing to direct a…

Started by FreeThinker

1 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by annet

Graphic Anti-Abortion DVDs Given to Oklahoma High School Students

SAT Question: The Holocaust is to Hitler as abortion is to ??? That is the question this movie, distributed to students of Wagoner High Sch…

Started by GoddamnLiberal

10 May 29, 2012
Reply by eric stone

atheist movie written/directed by Darwin's great-great grandson

the ledge "After embarking on a passionate affair with his evangelical neighbor's wife (Liv Tyler), Gavin (Charlie Hunnam) soon finds himse…

Started by Anthony bruno

0 Jun 24, 2011

atheist movie written/directed by Darwin's great-great grandson

the ledge   http://youtu.be/j_xr8nCzl2o   listening to atheist experience Matt Dillahunty mentioned this; he called it something like the f…

Started by Anthony bruno

0 Jun 24, 2011

Fantasy casting an exorcism movie

I watched The Exorcism of Emily Rose for about the 1,2,3,4,5,6th time yesterday (if you've seen the movie you probably get that joke). It g…

Started by Todd Draper

0 Jul 14, 2010

Movie: The Scientist (2010)

I just watched a movie trailer on the Apple website for an upcoming movie titled 'The Scientist'. The premise of the movie is an exploratio…

Started by Tom Thompson

12 May 15, 2010
Reply by Ray

Kids and the CruciFICTION

This time of year (Easter) many of the religious folks I know use this opportunity to further indoctrinate their children into the twisted…

Started by Jas Brimstone

3 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Jacob Eskridge

Favorite Rationalist/skeptical Character?

Hi my fellow godless infidels!I was just watching the season finale of "Bones" and it got me thinking. There are several characters in book…

Started by visual@rchitect

8 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by John B Hodges

The Stoning of Soraya M.

I just finished watching The Stoning of Soraya M., a movie based on a true story about an Iranian village that tries and executes a woman b…

Started by Tom Thompson

0 Mar 6, 2010

Anyone seen "The God Complex"?

This movie looks hilarious. Here's the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CijFacx3X40 I just bought it, so I'll post a review after i…

Started by FreeThinker

4 Dec 26, 2009
Reply by FreeThinker

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service