All Discussions Tagged 'mormons' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mormon Utahn Hunger Strike against gay marriage

Hundreds of gay and Lesbian couples have flocked to the county offices in Utah and are now married.  Who knew that Utah was such a gay Mecc…

Started by Daniel W

0 Jan 4

US"... Mormons? is there such a title (tongue in cheek) hardwired? to Boy Scouts Inc. LLC Ltd. . . huge comments @ URL:

http://www.heraldextra.com/news/state-and-regional/boy-scouts-mormon-bond-remains-intact/article_c8e86cdd-29b5-5092-8288-6e9313c18ba4.html"…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 May 30, 2013

American Atheists billboard tags along @ debate! ha!

9 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by Michael J. McCleary

Mormons 101 by Zinnia...

0 Jan 17, 2012

An Archaeological Example of Bad Science for Religious Reasons: Maya Gold Plates=Mormonism

I found this posted on an Archaeology News link and was redirected to the address below.  It took me about two seconds to recognize that th…

Started by Ken

3 May 1, 2011
Reply by Ken

Knock-Knock. Who's There?

What do you do when the Jehova's Witnesses come knocking on the door? In the past 2-weeks, I have had them and the Mormons come a-knockin'…

Started by Leslee Love

30 Feb 26, 2011
Reply by Dustin Martin

I have a cunning plan !

A friend has just started importing very high output LED lighting panels to light the interiors of factories etc. I am thinking it would b…

Started by Doug

6 Aug 15, 2009

Why are theists so obsessed with Heaven?

Ok, I grew up in an evangelical Christian home and was told that the ultimate goal in life was to be good enough to go to Heaven. Honestly,…

Started by St Jimmy

15 May 12, 2009
Reply by Don

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service