All Discussions Tagged 'mental' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

top researchers are going the way of religious fundyism being 'mental illness' hello where were you at 1980!?!?

wikipedia ortell em tithe is no more than a bribe. take hold of your own life.http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-23231318not sure if these…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

25 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by Bob Richards

Synthetic drugs (shipped tonnage from florida .. in the past..) sheriff killed in WV...

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says West Virginia has the second-highest rate of drug overdose deaths in the nation. And in…

0 Apr 3, 2013

Regards to rash of spice, k2 or synthetic cannabis ~

(irony on the Waco TX, Koresh, Dividian ranch... wiki...my poetic ending to such a proverbial post...Educate don't discriminate_somebody on…

0 Aug 7, 2012

Hi to all from a new member

A doctor doesn't believe in health. He just knows that his patient is ill and (although not always) knows the remedy against his sickness.…

Started by Alexey Kopchinskiy

4 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Alexey Kopchinskiy

Athiest/Secular Mental Illness Support Groups

I have several mental health issues and want to find a support group in Seattle, WA. However, most of the support groups in my area have a…

Started by Lauren Higgins

0 Oct 22, 2009

Psychosis? (In reference to extreme piety)

Wikipedia: Psychosis Do you think that this is going to far, or does it have some plausibility to it? :/ I'm not sure, myself. Tell me yo…

Started by chironex

18 Mar 22, 2009
Reply by FreeThinker

I think religion carries most of the responsibility for stigmatizing mental illness

It just occurred to me recently that religion is probably the biggest player in stigmatizing mentally ill people. To me, a naturalist, ment…

Started by Kylyssa Shay

20 Nov 10, 2008
Reply by Buffy

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service