All Discussions Tagged 'marriage' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gay Marriage

Gay marriage is now legal in Iowa (my own beloved state). How do we, as an atheist community, feel about that? Personally I say, Go Iowa!…

Started by éminence grise

38 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by Cara

States that support gay marriage have lower divorce rates. Antigay states have more divorce.

Always on the search for data and analysis, as opposed to opinion and conjecture. Here's an editorial from Maine, stating that states which…

Started by Sentient Biped

10 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Jim DePaulo

Is marriage immoral?

i never did support marriage partly because of how it has become such a religious practice, and partly because if gays/lesbians/transsexual…

Started by Sam

27 Oct 9, 2009

Do Atheists Hate Gays?

Survey: Do you know of any atheists who oppose gay marriage? If so, I would like to know why. Gay marriage has always been a religious issu…

Started by Alex dePalm

285 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by Alex dePalm

Evangelist Tony Alamo found guilty on ten counts of- you guessed it- sex charges.

http://www.todaysthv.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=88474&catid=238 Jurors have found Tony Alamo guilty on all 10 counts of child-s…

Started by Draccataura

4 Jul 25, 2009
Reply by Jared Lardo

This World is Ruled By Idiots

The Supreme Court just upheld Proposition 8. I personally had more faith in them. At least in subjects like torture, abortion, etc, it's ve…

Started by Jezzy

56 Jun 26, 2009
Reply by Reality Activist

My comment on "Defending Rick Warren"

In response to this: http://www.caglepost.com/column.aspx?c=18337 Marriage is not a religious arrangement in the United States. Your argum…

Started by Josh

1 Dec 27, 2008
Reply by George Kane

Florida Fucktardery... (Politics)

Yeah, so I am stuck in the Panhandle of Florida, or lower Alabama as many call it. If it wasn't for the incredibly beautiful beaches, and a…

Started by Larian LeQuella

10 Nov 7, 2008
Reply by Larian LeQuella

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Joseph Corder posted photos
4 minutes ago
Luara replied to Travis Hedglin's discussion Whats the deal with feminism?
6 minutes ago
Luara replied to Travis Hedglin's discussion Whats the deal with feminism?
21 minutes ago
Loren Miller posted a status
"Doing the NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) Walk this morning, a nice 3-mile jaunt. I'll let you know how it goes."
27 minutes ago
"Doing the NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) Walk this morning, a nice 3-mile jaunt. I'll let you know how it goes."
27 minutes ago
27 minutes ago
Joseph P replied to Shaun Johnston's discussion Critical review of Darwin's "Origin..." 6th edition posted in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Plinius commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
1 hour ago
sk8eycat commented on Little Name Atheist's group Atheist Ailurophiles
3 hours ago
Mequa replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Chimp-on-chimp murder. Humans are not the only violent species.
3 hours ago
sk8eycat commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
3 hours ago
Plinius replied to Travis Hedglin's discussion Whats the deal with feminism?
4 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service