Atheist Nexus Logo

All Discussions Tagged 'life' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Joined because I have too many religious Friends on Facebook now.

I guess I decided to join Atheist Nexus because I've acquired too many religious friends on Facebook and I usually feel like I'm walking on…

Started by Aggiememenon

8 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Niko Theris

Does atheism ever bore you?

Since I started writing about atheism it has become the focus of more and more of my attention. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy explaining athe…

Started by Jack Carlson

46 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by Jennifer W

Answer

Gonna sound strange, but I think I have the answer and [most of] solution portion of answer: yes, the answer to life, the universe, and eve…

Started by Shon Zdeneck

9 Nov 11, 2008
Reply by Wolf Martinus

Building blocks of life are found 700 light years from Earth

By Daily Mail Reporter Last updated at 6:16 PM on 19th September 2008 Organic molecules that may have provided the foundations of life hav…

Started by Skylar

2 Sep 25, 2008
Reply by LeaT

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

Latest Activity

George Chase replied to George Chase's discussion Biblical Scholars.
3 minutes ago
Joseph P replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Researchers Say that Religious People Dislike Atheism (and Atheists) because They Associate Them with Death in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
3 minutes ago
Joseph P replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Researchers Say that Religious People Dislike Atheism (and Atheists) because They Associate Them with Death in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
6 minutes ago
sk8eycat commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
6 minutes ago
Gerald Payne replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Researchers Say that Religious People Dislike Atheism (and Atheists) because They Associate Them with Death in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
8 minutes ago
Gerald Payne replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Researchers Say that Religious People Dislike Atheism (and Atheists) because They Associate Them with Death in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
21 minutes ago
26 minutes ago
sk8eycat replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Researchers Say that Religious People Dislike Atheism (and Atheists) because They Associate Them with Death in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
30 minutes ago

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service