All Discussions Tagged 'life' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Support for GNH

So there it is - GNH.  Gross National Happiness.  Before you laugh, look it up.  It is out there but has gained very little traction in any…

Started by Tom M.

2 Nov 5, 2011
Reply by Jim Mo.

After life and soul....

Here's some questions I have about the soul and afterlife.   If we assume that the theory of evolution is true, then at some point we must…

Started by Pete Moss

6 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by booklover

Exciting Research - Synthetic proteins enable the growth of living cells

Synthetic proteins enable the growth of living cells   I have been waiting for scientists to synthesize life in the lab thus removing one…

Started by Vangelis Stamatopoulos

0 Jan 10, 2011

"You're young, you'll blah blah blah..."

WARNING: RANT AHEAD! It's becoming increasingly clear, that many people need to get their heads out of their asses when it comes to the yo…

Started by Black Magick Woman

74 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by Abnormal

What are your thoughts on life extension? What about Transhumanism?

I used to always consider myself an atheist, having no responsible reason to believe that a divine being could ever exist, it did, and stil…

Started by Devon Fowler

87 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by David Flynn

The Idea of Heaven and Eternal Life

Recently, I have been thinking about Eternal Life. A fair amount of people would not want an eternal life, for whatever reasons of their ow…

Started by FCoNicaea325

0 Jun 29, 2010

Perception of Fraternities and Soroities

I am in a Greek fraternity (Phi Delta Theta if you really care to know) and at my campus there has been a big push in the greek community t…

Started by John

17 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by Raizinette

There's Going to Be a Second Crash, Glenn Beck Can Fck Off -M.Moor

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/cenk-uygur/michael-moore-theres-goin_b_483508.htmlthe fundies won't know if they're coming or going in the lo…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

1 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

world oxygen and global warming.

i have a recent few emails from my brother about global warming and oxygen production co2 levels in our atmosphere, i for one thing al gore…

Started by james bunyan

1 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by james bunyan

Does humanity have a collective destiny?

NOTE: This post was revised and corrected from its original form on 2009.09.17. PART I Lately I have been watching a lot of documentaries…

Started by A Former Member

86 Sep 20, 2009
Reply by A Former Member

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service