All Discussions Tagged 'life' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Out w/the old (take your pick of sun gods from planet x sky daddy religions) in w/science / secularity (is that a word!? ) ) ) and yes. the scathing 'ATHEISM!!!

http://www.alternet.org/print/belief/why-people-are-flocking-new-wave-secular-communities-atheist-churches

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Dec 3, 2013

Belief Kill and Belief Cure

Your beliefs control your life.  It can go no other way.  And the more deep rooted, your beliefs, the broader the extent of their control a…

Started by Tonnerre Young

1 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Loren Miller

Existential Angst

Almost everyone everyone experiences existential angst in some form at sometime in there life. I find it much easier to deal with when I ca…

Started by Maggie

50 Apr 20, 2013
Reply by michele ricketts

Is Life After Religion What You Expected?*

If I had put my expectations into words I would have said "Life can't get any worse!" (I was before college a Catholic.) Life couldn't get…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

13 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

Will Religion Survive the Discovery of Life in Space?

As you may know, astronomers for several decades have been finding planets outside of our own solar system. The total number found so far i…

Started by Richard

59 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by Humble Pie

the mind

I'm new here (as of today), so this is my introductory subject discussion to feel this place out.  I have no agnostic leanings, and my beli…

Started by Future

37 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

How can we lead a good life?

How can we lead a good life? What are some important issues that fall under this topic?

Started by Aria Royce

14 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Hiram

What is the origin of life?

Since life started by micro organisms. but i am very skeptical where did the first micro organism come from?

Started by Irrelevant People

2 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Chris Ruegg

Top 10 telecommuting pitfalls to avoid, ha cool...

http://www.mnn.com/green-tech/research-innovations/stories/top-10-telecommuting-pitfalls-to-avoid"Participate in group projects as often as…

0 Mar 18, 2012

Scientist playing with 'lifelike' liquid metal etc.. but.. check the DNA arguement

Scientist creates lifelike cells out of metal

0 Jan 8, 2012

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service