All Discussions Tagged 'lesbian' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

*AHEM* GLBT Atheists in the Northeast Ohio area?

As the title says, are there any gay, bi, trans, (or straight) etc. atheists around the 18-30 age group interested in meeting up and hav…

Started by Daniel Tatro

2 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Sentient Biped

Social Networking and us Godless Heathens

I have a MySpace and a Facebook page, but I have found it's a bad idea to include my atheism on those pages, as it has a tendency to put yo…

Started by Kelli Jae Baeli

36 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Kelli Jae Baeli

Unsure how to embrace non-theism....

This is my first post here.   I have doubted my belief in the Judeo-Christian god (I was raised in a Baptist household) since I was 16. I k…

Started by Joshua H.

10 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by GodMockingBitch

James Randi said I can't call it 'shameless' self-promotion because it's redundant. So here: Watch my athiest/skeptical webseries. Please.

Can't really think of more fun way to post this than this topic. I've cross-posted this and I apologize for that, but I really feel that it…

Started by Adi Ashburner

2 Jan 28, 2010

Homophobia and Freedom of Speech

This discussion thread is, as the title points out, about homophobia and freedom of speech, and I want to discuss three articles from a g…

Started by A Former Member

13 Nov 12, 2009
Reply by A Former Member

National Equality March for LGBT Rights

Who's going to the March on Washington next weekend? There are no secular reasons for continuing to deny LGBT Americans the same rights as…

Started by Andrea Crain

10 Oct 7, 2009
Reply by Little Name Atheist

Happy Pride Month!

Vermont Pride is Saturday, July 25th. If I'm feeling well enough, I'm going. For a while, we had a BiNet Vermont group, and marched in be…

Started by Little Name Atheist

9 Jun 20, 2009
Reply by Gecko, Seth...brother of Richie!

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service