All Discussions Tagged 'justice' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Italian riot police get "ethical and moral"; helmets off and walking with banner you should read:

this was not on news.. 11 12 13... that i know of:http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d8c_1386625691

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Dec 11, 2013

NPR has article (late but better than never) about American Atheist Ellen? and Ken... Civil Rights era walk for Bill Moore:

http://www.npr.org/2013/08/14/211711898/a-postmans-1963-walk-for-justice-cut-short-on-an-alabama-road

0 Aug 23, 2013

This could go in moral n ethics forum too. *Justice Dept. Seeks to Curtail Stiff Drug Sentences

WASHINGTON — In a major shift in criminal justice policy, the Obama administration will move on Monday to ease overcrowding in federal pris…

2 Aug 18, 2013
Reply by jay H

Most Atheists Are Not Secular Humanists...

...And most Humanists are not freethinkers. Certainly not the likes of PZ Meyer or the more fervent members of Atheist+, or the radical neo…

Started by Jonathan Chang

16 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Jonathan Chang

What is the definition of justice?

If you are a plumber and break somebody’s pipes while working on them, you are expected to make restitution. If you are a mechanic and do f…

Started by Hassan Faramarz

0 Nov 23, 2011

Justice: What’s the Right Thing to Do?

Watch it on Academic Earth Course Description Justice is one of the most popular courses in Harvard’s history, having taught more than 14,…

Started by A Former Member

2 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by A Former Member

Government Regulation: A good thing, or a bad thing?

This comment thread originated in Secular Sexuality in reference to legalized prostitution, but it has changed into a discussion about go…

Started by A Former Member

20 Jul 11, 2009
Reply by A Former Member

Eye-for-eye, Iran style

Blinded Iranian seeks eye-for-eye justice An Iranian woman living in Spain said she welcomed a Tehran court ruling that awards her eye-for…

Started by Фелч Гроган

1 Mar 7, 2009
Reply by Goz

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Abnormal Arctic in the group Eco-Logical: A Group for Environmentalists
2 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Joan Denoo's discussion Here are the highlights of Justice Ginsburg’s fiery Hobby Lobby dissent
2 minutes ago
Joseph P replied to Joe's discussion S.E. Cupp: I’m a ‘Better’ Atheist than Bill Maher in the group Atheist News
4 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Joe's discussion S.E. Cupp: I’m a ‘Better’ Atheist than Bill Maher in the group Atheist News
13 minutes ago
booklover commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
31 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The cost of masculine crime
35 minutes ago
Joseph P replied to Joe's discussion S.E. Cupp: I’m a ‘Better’ Atheist than Bill Maher in the group Atheist News
38 minutes ago
Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Eat vegetables, Be happy in the group Hang With Friends
44 minutes ago
Profile IconDR and Freethinker31 joined Matthew F.'s group
45 minutes ago
DR liked Matthew F.'s group Jewish Atheists
45 minutes ago
Luara replied to Joe's discussion S.E. Cupp: I’m a ‘Better’ Atheist than Bill Maher in the group Atheist News
49 minutes ago
Joan Denoo posted discussions
56 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service