All Discussions Tagged 'islam' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Iraqis Shocked as Atheism Creeps in

BAGHDAD – Although their number remains insignificant and most of them hid their identity, the fact that some people are leaving Islam and…

Started by SheaJ

0 Oct 12, 2009

French pool bans 'burkini'

French officials have banned a Muslim woman from swimming in a public pool while wearing a swimsuit that covers her entire body http://new…

Started by SheaJ

5 Aug 13, 2009

UN body adopts resolution on religious defamation

The article is posted at http://www.reuters.com/article/worldNews/idUSTRE52P60220090326?sp=true Obviously this is a problem. But it actual…

Started by Draccataura

2 Apr 11, 2009
Reply by Cena W

Eye-for-eye, Iran style

Blinded Iranian seeks eye-for-eye justice An Iranian woman living in Spain said she welcomed a Tehran court ruling that awards her eye-for…

Started by Фелч Гроган

1 Mar 7, 2009
Reply by Goz

Dear Hamas

This is for you - And this for your dog, or the veiled penguin thing you call a wife - You are morons. What do you expect if you fire…

Started by Фелч Гроган

3 Jan 2, 2009
Reply by The Irreverent Mr Black

same leopard, just different spots

Prayer doesn't change God, but changes him who prays -- Soren Kierkegaard Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignoranc…

Started by Фелч Гроган

8 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by Фелч Гроган

Abuse of language

Thread. Somewhat incoherent. --- This is my gripe with Islam #872737663 Islam is terrified of communication - all that needs to be known…

Started by Фелч Гроган

1 Oct 25, 2008
Reply by Paul

I Have No Father! How a Muslim Became an Atheist

Hi Everyone, I just wanted to share with you a little story I just wrote for my new blog. I would appreciate any feedback. Thank you. htt…

Started by Nico Rahm

6 Oct 2, 2008
Reply by LeaT

More tolerance from the religion of peace

More censorship through intimidation - You Still Can't Write About Muhammad All religion is intrinsically fascist, just some are more fas…

Started by Фелч Гроган

2 Aug 7, 2008
Reply by Фелч Гроган

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service