All Discussions Tagged 'islam' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Halal and Kosher methods of slaughter should be banned

I believe that these methods of slaughter are barbaric, cause needless suffering to animals, are sticking two fingers up to hard-won animal…

Started by Lindsay Holloway

22 Apr 8, 2012
Reply by John Major

Judge rules against atheist attacked in costume by Muslim that don't get the Constitution.

http://www.abc27.com/story/16986440/midstate-judge-rules-against-attack-on-atheist-in-costume MECHANICSBURG, Pa. (WHTM) -It almost sounds…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

6 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Fundamental Theory Of Existence.

http://sagargorijala.blogspot.com/ Fundamental Theory Of Existence. 1. Zero can not exist as denominator. 2. Anything can not be creat…

Started by Sagar Gorijala

5 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by Lorryslorrys

UK - Muslim peace conference condemns terrorism

BBC News - Muslim peace conference condemns terrorism"About 12,000 Muslims gathered at Wembley Arena for Islamic group Minhaj-ul-Quran's Pe…

Started by George

0 Sep 27, 2011

Dealing with Terrorists

I recall that when I was at college I took a class the semester of the 9/11 attack. The class was about foreign policy and it was very good…

Started by Tom M.

4 Aug 28, 2011
Reply by Loren Miller

Tampa FL PROTEST Outside Church with Anti-Islam Sign

@3:00 "all walks... secular humanists, ..." @1:00 it gets going. Funny how pastor koran ends up firing his gun off in his car; missing his…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Jun 12, 2011

Websites critical of Islam

Does anyone know any good sites that are critical of Islam but that don't stray into wingnut land (ie: Obama is a secret muslim who wants t…

Started by epochonaut

2 Feb 20, 2011
Reply by epochonaut

atheist cult survivor

Hi all. I've been part of ex-christian.net for awhile, and atheist myself for a little under a year (coming up in May!) I'm the granddaught…

Started by Angie Jackson

27 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by Dr. Cowboy

Reading "Moral Landscape" by Sam Harris

Hey guys - Anyone else reading this?  I'm about half way through.  I love it overall.  My liberal friends, (I'm liberal too) think he's too…

Started by Caperton Miller

6 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Tracy B

watch the value of humanbeings in muslim countries

please watch this video through this link to see the value of people in islam and islamic countries.How is the feeling of this girl after t…

Started by muhab samer

0 Sep 27, 2010

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service