All Discussions Tagged 'is' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is Everyone in the world scared to embrace Athiestium as the real cold hard truth?

I honestly think that religious and spiritual people are scared to embrace this idea because they think they will go to hell or simply be d…

Started by Shawn

10 Apr 24
Reply by OhCaptainMyCaptain

Remember 1983 .. 'that's incredible' show? haaa.. hlwd religion same stuff; more crowd partici...

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Oct 17, 2012

Shotgun wielding 'man' makes 19yr old woman read Bible, over 70.0$. wtf America hello.

After hitting and kicking Nichols for several minutes, the report said, Morton told her he was going to get a gun, but returned with a scre…

0 Apr 18, 2012

Pledge of Allegiance

I remember when I was in elementry school that if we didn't say pledge of allegiance your in serious trouble. If uou said anything during m…

Started by Vincent Berardi

0 Feb 18, 2012

Is Atheism A Choice?

The title is pretty self-explanatory. I had just assumed that after my research and falling out, I chose to be an Atheist. The other day I…

Started by Jezzy

116 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Chris G

“People have come here because they want respect,” ~ Russia. Even Gorbachev's talking now!

http://freeinternetpress.com/story/AntiPutin-Protest-Draws-Largest-Crowd-Since-1991-Gorbachev-Urges-Putin-To-Step-Down-33219.htmlA stage at…

2 Dec 25, 2011
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

what do you want to choose, a candle or a lamp?

As nuclear crisis happened in japan Fukusima at march, till now no idea how to control it well even  pay work or time or money as much as p…

Started by Selen

2 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by John D

"Why No Woman Should Ever Be Christian"

Okay... So this discussion topic is taken directly from my blog... "the Atheist Goddess." http://skycometgoddess-atheistgoddess.blogspot.co

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

44 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by TNT666

Make 15th of July a stay at home day

Have a look at this video folks and make your mark on 15th of July, make it a stay at home day, no shopping no days out just stay in your h…

Started by Patricia Plunkett

6 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Rob van Senten

The death of God?

The doctor entered the room silently and deliberately. In through the door with him came a rush of cold breeze, wafting that distinctly hos…

Started by Todd Draper

6 May 26, 2010
Reply by Christopher Berman

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Joan Denoo liked nice girl's blog post Why I am here
15 minutes ago
Jason Andrews commented on nice girl's blog post Why I am here
43 minutes ago
Plinius commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
56 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to k.h. ky's discussion Edward Snowden
1 hour ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to k.h. ky's discussion Edward Snowden
1 hour ago
Freethinker31 commented on DAN DANA's blog post This Is How the Gaza War Will End
1 hour ago
Patricia replied to Ceil's discussion Please help me maintain some sanity... It just isn't true!
2 hours ago
Patricia replied to Ceil's discussion Please help me maintain some sanity... It just isn't true!
2 hours ago
Patricia replied to Sentient Biped's discussion More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?
2 hours ago
BIPLAB DAS posted an album

anti superstition programme

its our regular antisuperstition school programme. this time we are in CHHATNA GIRLS HOGH SCHOOL of BANKURA DISTRICT in INDIA. we are disclosing the miracle behind FIRE WALKING.
2 hours ago
Ceil replied to Ceil's discussion Please help me maintain some sanity... It just isn't true!
2 hours ago
Čenek Sekavec commented on BIPLAB DAS's photo
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service