All Discussions Tagged 'intro' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Might as well start with my life story, right?

Well, the introduction forum exists, I know what to do:  Hi, my name is Josh and I'm a former Christian.  I'm still at the point where full…

Started by Joshua 'flobi' Hatfield

43 Jul 2
Reply by Fallen Angel

Proper Intro

I jumped before I looked! Hi, I'm Victoria Vann, atheist, freethinker and a secular humanist. I'm looking for people to connect with on a m…

Started by Victoria Vann

4 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by david

Hello fellow rational thinkers!

Many of you know I recently joined and I'm going to set my profile up. Making this thread to say hi and get familiar with ya'll. Glad there…

Started by Vincent Berardi

7 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Vincent Berardi

Who cares if you disagree?

Just thought I'd introduce myself on here since I just joined the community today. So, hello, my name is Caity and I am an atheist. I more…

Started by CaityBeth

5 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Butterfly Ocean

Hi!!

Hey all!    I've been a member for several months now but have never gotten around to the introductions part. My excuse - a toddler that ha…

Started by Mary Powell

2 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by John D

New Atheist on the Block

Ignore the title. It was the wittiest thing I could come up with at short notice.   Anway, hello people.   My name is Amy, in case you have…

Started by Amy Harvey

14 May 23, 2010
Reply by Ken

Why I'm here - the short version

I had always been one of those people who "pretended" to pray...ever since I can remember. Whether to fit in, be polite, or just avoid thos…

Started by Stacey B

2 Nov 12, 2009
Reply by Little Name Atheist

V1ktor

Well, to start things off, the name is Viktor Nagornyy. I was born in Ukraine, and in 2001 moved to New York. Spent 4 years living there an…

Started by V1ktor

8 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by V1ktor

Hello, friends

My name is Jessica. I have been spiritually sober for 8 years, after living my childhood as christian-identified. Once out of the womb that…

Started by J.M.

1 May 6, 2009
Reply by Tedster

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service