All Discussions Tagged 'in' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

court rules religious can't use public schools after hours in new york city

Fwd: Federal Court Says NYC Public Schools Can Kick Out Religious Services - THANK YOU BLOOMBERG ADMINISTRATION Hope this resonates around…

Started by eric stone

7 Apr 5
Reply by eric stone

It's helpful to be religious at work

thetelegraph.com Article "Religion forms a buffer against stress in the workplace" "those with a faith are less anxious in the work place,…

Started by Sentient Biped

8 Jan 14
Reply by booklover

BREAKING ALERT! MUTATED EBOLA VIRUS EPIDEMIC IN U S?

BREAKING ALERT! MUTATED EBOLA VIRUS EPIDEMIC IN U S?  http://edwardmd.wordpress.com/2013/11/16/breaking-alert-mutated-ebola-virus-epidemic-

Started by Ed Ward, MD

0 Nov 16, 2013

Prayer at School

When i was in high school, and first became an atheist, prayer was everywhere. We were FORCED, once during rehearsal (i was in marching ban…

Started by Andrew Greene

10 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Susan Stanko

MY ADDRESS TO ATHEIST UNITED CALLED "VISIONARY"

I am a believer in that old adage, “Consider the source,” so I was thrilled when a man I greatly admire for his intelligence, writing, pass…

Started by Steven Paul Leiva

0 Sep 16, 2012

Encourage Tennessee Gov to Veto Creationism in Science Class Bill

Just this week, the Tennessee legislature passed a bill that would allow public school teachers to teach creationism in addition to evolu…

Started by annet

0 Mar 31, 2012

Spreading Free thought in a highly superstitious country

Hello Guys, i greet you all, am Bwambale Robert, founder of Kasese United Humanist Association,the only registered organization community b…

Started by Bwambale Robert

8 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Bwambale Robert

Are There Any Conservative Atheists?

It seems as though "religious right" is a compound, indivisible word...is there such a thing as the "religious left" or the "atheist right"…

Started by Ruth Dickson

78 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by Sassan K.

Tool-Opiate, Spoken through the eyes of every religious leader in the world.

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xt0Zqo-vOFM?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Started by Kainen E Lee

0 Aug 15, 2011

24 hour Internet party to support atheist U.S. Troops

I thought this event was important and wanted to pass on the information! ------------------------------------------ Help stop the Army'…

Started by Jill Merrell

0 May 19, 2011

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service