All Discussions Tagged 'humanism' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Secular Life Thriving Without Gods or Gurus, A Really Good Thing

The Secular Life Thriving Without Gods or Gurus, A Really Good Thing "Yes, the growth of atheism, agnosticism, skepticism, humanism, and ot…

Started by Joan Denoo

6 Jul 24
Reply by Idaho Spud

Good Book Study Group

I have created (I believe it's pending approval) a Good Book Study Group on this webpage, for the benefit of all the people who have A C Gr…

Started by Hiram

2 Jun 19
Reply by Michael Penn

Secular Humanists in Crisis - Chaplain Services Monopoly of the “Spiritual Counseling” Arena

Friends of Freethought,  For my first post in this group, which I am most glad to have found, I present to you a call to action release tha…

Started by Nikki Moungo

7 May 14
Reply by Christine

Humanist Magazine Asia - Free Download

The Humanist Magazine Asia  is now ready for download. Download for free! www.issuu.com/HumanistAsia/docs/the_humanist_asia?e=8846027/40

Started by Scott

0 Jul 18, 2013

NPR's Michel Martin interviews a Humanist

I am composing an email to Ms. Martin after listening to this interview. I am wondering is she truly that uninformed or unfamiliar with the…

Started by Alex Mercedes

0 May 5, 2013

Most Atheists Are Not Secular Humanists...

...And most Humanists are not freethinkers. Certainly not the likes of PZ Meyer or the more fervent members of Atheist+, or the radical neo…

Started by Jonathan Chang

16 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Jonathan Chang

New non profit made by Atheist teens!

Hey guys! We are a new non profit organization designed to help promote free thinking among teens and adults a like! We have articles writt…

Started by Youth Humanist

4 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Youth Humanist

Secularism: A short film

Saw this on the Friendly Atheist blog this morning, a short film by David M. Beadle based on the exact words of an essay on secularism by h…

Started by David Philip Norris

2 Mar 11, 2012
Reply by Pat

Why do theists think it's arrogant to believe there isn't a God?

During a discussion a theist friend of mine suggested that 'atheism is just so arrogant', and I was wondering what may have led them to thi…

Started by Syntax Error

35 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by Tara Benson

Concerns about Religious Right are not overblown

From Psychology Today, a response to a Washington Post writer who claims concerns about the Religious Right are overblown:   Concerns about…

Started by Dave Niose

3 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Butterfly Ocean

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service