Atheist Nexus Logo

All Discussions Tagged 'humanism' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Secular Humanism Teaches Christians How To Be Moral?

I love the Christian argument from morality.  Why? You may ask. Because it is a classic Argument From Ignorance Fallacy! Total ignorance of…

Started by Dyslexic's DOG

25 Mar 29
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

The Secular Life Thriving Without Gods or Gurus, A Really Good Thing

The Secular Life Thriving Without Gods or Gurus, A Really Good Thing "Yes, the growth of atheism, agnosticism, skepticism, humanism, and ot…

Started by Joan Denoo

6 Jul 24, 2014
Reply by Idaho Spud

Good Book Study Group

I have created (I believe it's pending approval) a Good Book Study Group on this webpage, for the benefit of all the people who have A C Gr…

Started by Hiram

2 Jun 19, 2014
Reply by Michael Penn

Secular Humanists in Crisis - Chaplain Services Monopoly of the “Spiritual Counseling” Arena

Friends of Freethought,  For my first post in this group, which I am most glad to have found, I present to you a call to action release tha…

Started by Nikki Moungo

7 May 14, 2014
Reply by Christine

Humanist Magazine Asia - Free Download

The Humanist Magazine Asia  is now ready for download. Download for free! www.issuu.com/HumanistAsia/docs/the_humanist_asia?e=8846027/40

Started by Scott

0 Jul 18, 2013

NPR's Michel Martin interviews a Humanist

I am composing an email to Ms. Martin after listening to this interview. I am wondering is she truly that uninformed or unfamiliar with the…

Started by Alex Mercedes

0 May 5, 2013

Most Atheists Are Not Secular Humanists...

...And most Humanists are not freethinkers. Certainly not the likes of PZ Meyer or the more fervent members of Atheist+, or the radical neo…

Started by Jonathan Chang

16 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Jonathan Chang

New non profit made by Atheist teens!

Hey guys! We are a new non profit organization designed to help promote free thinking among teens and adults a like! We have articles writt…

Started by Youth Humanist

4 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Youth Humanist

Secularism: A short film

Saw this on the Friendly Atheist blog this morning, a short film by David M. Beadle based on the exact words of an essay on secularism by h…

Started by David Philip Norris

2 Mar 11, 2012
Reply by Pat

Why do theists think it's arrogant to believe there isn't a God?

During a discussion a theist friend of mine suggested that 'atheism is just so arrogant', and I was wondering what may have led them to thi…

Started by Syntax Error

35 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by Tara Benson

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service