All Discussions Tagged 'homosexuality' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Just one of Those Moments

What a fucking bitch: "I want my child to change so my church friends don't make fun of me". How do you forget your child's birthday three…

Started by Dustin Roy

10 Jun 5
Reply by Idaho Spud

Has American capitalism caused or contributed to American religiosity?

Richard Posner, a Federal Appellate Court judge and a Univ. of Chicago law professor, said in his 1992 Sex and Reason that America, alone i…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

3 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Ted Foureagles

Same-sex Marriage.

What is your stand on same-sex marriage? Kindly give a reason for your stand too. Thank you. ;)  

Started by LM Godoy

34 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by John

High-ranking Saudi diplomat seeks US asylum because he's gay

Ali Ahmad Asseri, first secretary of the Saudi consulate in Los Angeles, has asked for political asylum in the United States. The reason, h…

Started by Hugh Kramer

0 Sep 14, 2010

Missionaries of Hate

http://www.hulu.com/watch/150328/vanguard-missionaries-of-hate#s-p1-so-i0   The above documentary explores the American origins of the 'Kil…

Started by Hiram

0 Jun 3, 2010

Apparently criticism of Catholics equals anti-Catholic bigotry

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/62029CNSNews.com also asked Pence why he thought Knox — who Minority Leader John Boehner (R-Ohio) terme…

Started by Roxi Atomic

0 Mar 1, 2010

Jesus The Former or Jesus the Latter

Religious liberals like to say that the condemnation of gays in the Bible is limited to the Old Testament, but Matthew Richardson of the Mi…

Started by Mike Haubrich

5 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by Matt VDB

Adultery V Homosexuality

Here in Brisbane Aust a local Catholic Priest is being removed from his church for blessing Homosexual unions ( amongst other sins) but giv…

Started by Doug

8 Mar 24, 2009
Reply by Doug

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service