All Discussions Tagged 'help' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Bible Belt Welcome Party

Hello from Tennessee! Gospel music flows through high bass playing, neon cars. A flag right next to the cross in every church. Yes.... if h…

Started by Stevie Hunter

17 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Kelly M

Asking advice on a physical community of reason

Recently some thoughts that had occurred to me after reaching the conclusion that if one doesn't believe in an afterlife, then what more no…

Started by James Tyrrell

0 Aug 22, 2010

I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!

Okay guys, my friend and I have recently gotten into a debate about god being on the money. He said that he doesn't think that anyone cares…

Started by Austin

23 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by mojo5501

I'm on my way to becoming athiest, but I need advice.

Hi I'm 14 years old and about a year ago I started to question my faith. When it first clicked in my head I felt stupid for believing all t…

Started by Courtney Conto

39 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Rusty Gunn.

Cranky Old Atheists Helping Bright-eyed Younger Atheists

I love that Atheist Nexus exists as a resource and community for atheists, and I would like to make sure that we maximize that with very re…

Started by Jake kerr

49 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by Jim Mo.

Dr. Hovind needs help going to the Supreme Court

I just checked my email and I got a message from the "Gilbert Family" with the subject line "Dr. Hovind NEEDS HELP going to the Supreme Cou…

Started by FreeThinker

3 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by Buffy

Date help: i believe I am the antichrist

i believe I am the antichrist The commentaries will help kill a half hour in an amusing manner. The number of people taking him seriously…

Started by Фелч Гроган

5 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by Tedster

Technical Q/A regarding this site

The place where newbies and technological retards like myself ask technical questions on how this site is run, how to modify the personal u…

Started by Rosa

8 Jul 18, 2008
Reply by Richard Haynes

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service