All Discussions Tagged 'help' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Explanation for exorcism?

One of my friends is aware of my atheism and although we love each other like brothers he does try to "Save" me from time to time. Recently…

Started by Daniel PD

13 May 22, 2012
Reply by Chris Ruegg

Need some help here, confirmation.

I recently attended a church service due to my christian friend's goading.(Long and somewhat depressing story, point is: not my idea.) I en…

Started by Daniel PD

10 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by ChrisC

Appologetic's Bible

So my mother told me that she and my dad have begun to question their faith and the morality of the god of their faith in particular. She s…

Started by Alli Armstrong

22 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Victoria Vann

Regarding some blog postings about a week ago (Dispatches..Friendly Atheist)..

Hello all, Just in case you missed them: http://freethoughtblogs.com/dispatches/2011/12/05/a-friend-needs-help/ and http://www.patheos.com/

Started by Tiffany Ewigleben

0 Dec 9, 2011

I need advice...I feel like I'm going crazy...

I've been an atheist for a long time. Even though I come from a religious family, I came to the conclusion in high school that the notion o…

Started by Ari Jarvis

9 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by Ryan Papp

HAWAII

can someone point in the right direction? i want to meet others with intelligible/open mined points ove view. Alas I live on the island ove…

Started by Brad Neal

1 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Stuart Massion

Scientific Method for Dummies?

Hi everyone, I'd like a little help with something I'm trying to find - a simple rundown of the scientific method, what it is and why it's…

Started by Aparna Jayachandran

18 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

A little help fellow atheists?

My school (I am a teacher) is in the running for a $25000 multimedia makeover.  This means new monitors and projectors for our lab and clas…

Started by Chris Moran

2 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Ashleigh Carter

Need help finding a Good Book for my wife

Hello all!    My wife's birthday is approaching soon, and I'd like to get her a book that would really stimulate her mind, as she spends a…

Started by Park Bierbower

3 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by eric stone

A Bible Belt Welcome Party

Hello from Tennessee! Gospel music flows through high bass playing, neon cars. A flag right next to the cross in every church. Yes.... if h…

Started by Stevie Hunter

17 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Kelly M

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service