All Discussions Tagged 'hell' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need help with Pascal's Wager and the concept of Hell

I've just had an awkward and uncomfortable conversation with a very good friend. She is Christian. It was a classic Pascal's Wager; she's w…

Started by Rooker

30 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by Glen Barton

Sometimes... I feel so sorry for them

As some of you may know, I'm a regular on Ray Comfort's blog. One thing I've noticed about the Christians there is that all of them have it…

Started by OutlawGirl

0 Oct 9, 2009

Intro, "Because you're worth it" ;)

Hello fellow unbelievers, all of you heathens who will burn in hell, even though god doesnt understand that all along we just wanted a tan…

Started by Gustavo Elizondo

8 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Kristi Leitholt

Why are theists so obsessed with Heaven?

Ok, I grew up in an evangelical Christian home and was told that the ultimate goal in life was to be good enough to go to Heaven. Honestly,…

Started by St Jimmy

15 May 12, 2009
Reply by Don

What?? the hell??

Ok, I asked about Heaven in my last post, but what about Hell? Why are so many people scared to go to this place? From what I remember fro…

Started by St Jimmy

9 May 7, 2009
Reply by Little Name Atheist

Hell Isn't Hot?

Calc BC class was supervised today by a laissez-faire substitute, and, interestingly, a number of the IB Philosophy seniors began heatedly…

Started by A.Ou

9 Apr 1, 2009
Reply by LeaT

100th article

I can't think of anything more appropriate.

Started by Фелч Гроган

0 Jan 2, 2009

an oldie but a goodie

Some folks may not have seen this hot babe before -

Started by Фелч Гроган

13 Dec 12, 2008
Reply by Lenni

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Ruth Anthony-Gardner commented on Claire Donnelly's group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
16 minutes ago
Freethinker 31 replied to James M. Martin's discussion Because Men and Women Had Shameful Same Sex Lusts, God Created Them as Gay and Lesbian (Please Pick Me Up Off the Floor When I Quit Laughing)
19 minutes ago
Ruth Anthony-Gardner added a discussion to the group Climate Concerns
25 minutes ago
Idaho Spud commented on Little Name Atheist's group Atheist Ailurophiles
26 minutes ago
Grinning Cat commented on Loren Miller's photo
34 minutes ago
Sentient Biped replied to James M. Martin's discussion Because Men and Women Had Shameful Same Sex Lusts, God Created Them as Gay and Lesbian (Please Pick Me Up Off the Floor When I Quit Laughing)
37 minutes ago
James M. Martin replied to James M. Martin's discussion Because Men and Women Had Shameful Same Sex Lusts, God Created Them as Gay and Lesbian (Please Pick Me Up Off the Floor When I Quit Laughing)
38 minutes ago
Grinning Cat replied to Joe's discussion New Rule: Students Who Have a Same-Sex Wedding Can’t Be Mad When Their Christian Schools Expel Them For It in the group Atheist News
39 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to James M. Martin's discussion Because Men and Women Had Shameful Same Sex Lusts, God Created Them as Gay and Lesbian (Please Pick Me Up Off the Floor When I Quit Laughing)
42 minutes ago
Dan D updated their profile
44 minutes ago
James M. Martin posted discussions
54 minutes ago
Grinning Cat commented on John B Hodges's blog post The Uncensored Ten Commandments
59 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service