All Discussions Tagged 'groups' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are there any pro-life atheists out there?

Recently, while browsing through the groups, I came across a Pro-life group. It has only one member-it's founder, and that got me to thinki…

Started by Valles Marineris

460 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Richard ∑wald

Freethinking High School and College Students

Hi there. My name is Dren Asselmeier and I am a campus organizer for Center for Inquiry. I was hoping to connect with even more freethinker…

Started by Dren Asselmeier

6 May 27, 2011
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Where can I find atheist groups in Southern California?

Try here. It's a list of a bunch of atheist groups with meetup pages, etc.      

Started by Hugh Kramer

0 Jun 3, 2010

Which group will be number 700?

I just noticed that we have 699 groups on Nexus.  I wonder what Number 700 will be?

Started by Little Name Atheist

17 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

Groups that go away

Round about when this site was young (less than 1000 strong) there was a group for writers, of which I was a member.  Then one day, after a…

Started by Jas Brimstone

6 Mar 16, 2010

Group forum search widget is broken

The search box for searching forums within groups has stopped working entirely. I have checked this in several groups. It's the one found a…

Started by Фелч Гроган

0 Jan 17, 2010

New group approval-- Please Help

First off, I'm new here, so I'm still figuring things out... I have seen groups for random things like "Trekkies" so I assume we can make…

Started by Sarah Elle

20 Nov 20, 2009

Athiest/Secular Mental Illness Support Groups

I have several mental health issues and want to find a support group in Seattle, WA. However, most of the support groups in my area have a…

Started by Lauren Higgins

0 Oct 22, 2009

Travolta May Be Reconsidering Scientology After Son's Death

http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/swift-blog/652-the-latest-gossip-about-travolta-and-scientology.html

Started by Nate

3 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Jezzy

Transferring "ownership" of groups/Keeping groups after people delete their profile

Is there a way to transfer ownership of groups? We have a lot of groups where the group creator is AWOL. I personally am hesitant to get i…

Started by Little Name Atheist

2 Jul 13, 2009

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service