All Discussions Tagged 'god' (89)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"God" in the pledge of allegiance

"Michael Newdow, an atheist, was offended by the phrase "In God We Trust" on the coins of American currency, believing that the phrase was…

Started by Elena Sandry

31 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by Andy Reid

Jim Jeffries uses Ning too! ha great stand up, atheist obviously...

http://jimjefferies.ning.com

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

2 May 20, 2012
Reply by booklover

well me dawkins app en mi ipod seems to sumitup yet again...

leads me to the notion i had pop (no pun.. like pill poppn' jesus freaks but...)"leave the world behind with...God!"ignorant negatives for…

1 May 13, 2012
Reply by Jedi Wanderer

Godless Prophets Podcast

Hello all....We have in the last month started a podcast titled Godless Prophets. Godless Prophets Podcast: a North Carolina based podca…

Started by Bradley Freeman

4 May 5, 2012
Reply by godlessprophets

Christians think that we are hell-deservely?

I was talking to some theologians and pastors, and when I asked them if god is elective, they all said yes, maybe probably, but they dont w…

Started by Aria Royce

0 Apr 24, 2012

What do you think of teachings of Jesus?

Alright, so we don't even know these were Jesus' teachings... But let's say they actually were. I disagree with the supernatural aspect of…

Started by Aria Royce

37 Apr 21, 2012
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

Lost Sheep, Lost Coin...are we really lost?

Went to my friend's church tonight and they discussed the parables about how one sheep out of one-hundred is lost, and even though there ar…

Started by Victoria Vann

1 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Tyler Ford

Jet Blue pilot: "started yelling about Jesus, al-Qaeda and a possible bomb on board, forcing passengers to tackle him and tie him up with seat belt extenders for about 20 minutes until the planed land

yeah u read that straight:started yelling about Jesus, al-Qaeda and a possible bomb on board, forcing passengers to tackle him and tie him…

3 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Iain Vernall

AronRa debates and (always) wins w/creationists at Reason Rally 2012

I learned a thing or two when I met him. He's always on point. Great man. Great leader of knowledge.

1 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by ChrisC

Whoa a thousand and climbing intros; congrats athinxus! ; ) - me.

I bet one thing that believers and non-sheep understand is universal healthcare! oh yeahhhh... try tell that to big-pharm/booze/tabbacco an…

0 Jan 29, 2012

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service