All Discussions Tagged 'god' (90)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

woman punches other woman in store ... another says 'ask lord for forgiveness.. haa!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=61d_1362865860 the ending! listen to what the guy says! haaai think this is a reasonably fun share.. in the…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

2 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Loren Miller

Scientist makes 'god helmet' "it's all in yer head hello!" stoked.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=def_1364890152wow! game over w/one helmettruth be observed. thru science!

0 Apr 2, 2013

Buddy Jesus' Guide to the Commandments

Here is basically what my Dad said to his people: 1. I'm the best God, and I like you Jews better than the other people, so worship me. 2.…

Started by David

2 Nov 21, 2012
Reply by David

what if? satan vs god

What if satan is the good guy and god is the tyranny and evil? i don't consider this a heavy philosophical question, but i need discussion…

Started by Daniel Charles

22 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Mike Hungerford

some guy romney support(ed)? said "prego from rape, god intended.." and so much more.. whoa! psycho!

0 Oct 23, 2012

Why pray if god already "has a plan"?

This is something I was never able to get a straight answer to. When tragedy strikes you often hear the religious say things like "it's in…

Started by Renee

36 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by booklover

Dow Jones article on church exemption whagh?!~ (tax secrets within)

and handfuls of American soldiers dying in Afganlands.. etc..pray to keep up w/corporate games. ? : /

0 Aug 8, 2012

"Why -oh why- do atheists (@ times lapsed believer$) hate god"? WHY DO THEEEEEY!?!?!? ; ) answer here:

23 Aug 5, 2012
Reply by Idaho Spud

So did ya hear about the WH petition to end tax exemption for political places of worship?

Click here to see... add to the 1000's of sigs needed. Peace cya l8r!

3 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Loren Miller

"We are made in the image of God..."?

This also means that we have intellect, logic and reason JUST LIKE GOD. And God created us this way... So then why does he get mad at us fo…

Started by Aria Royce

10 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Jim DePaulo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service