All Discussions Tagged 'god' (93)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Whats your take on what Gandhi ji said about "mysterious power that makes it self felt". I have felt it few times in my life, have you ?

There is an indefinable mysterious power that pervades everything. I feel it, though I do not see it. It is this unseen power that makes it…

Started by JanBodh

10 Oct 28
Reply by Madhukar Kulkarni

How can people be good without god?

If you're like me, you're a bit tired of hearing this question, and really tired of answering it. I was just watching an old Bill Maher cli…

Started by Bertold Brautigan

98 Oct 15
Reply by Grinning Cat

Society is slipping back into the medieval ages

Perhaps it should have been called *back into... That's what editing is for! I can't look anywhere anymore without running into pictures,…

Started by Cory "The Fox"

8 Aug 29
Reply by Cory "The Fox"

When the solution is simple, God is answering. - Albert Einstein

What do you guys think of this quote, and what do you think he really meant by it?

Started by Pandarius

8 Jul 24
Reply by Future

Mark Twain's "The War Prayer"

Mark Twain's "The War Prayer" Mothers, fathers, spouses, children, family, friends, loved ones pray for a son or daughter going off to war,…

Started by Joan Denoo

23 Jul 15
Reply by Joan Denoo

Birth control and family planning critical to the survival of life as we know it.

This is a 2012 video and pertinent today as then. The church has committed a massive crime against the Earth by insisting on increasing pop…

Started by Joan Denoo

4 Jul 6
Reply by Daniel W

Subliminal Messages on gods not dead the movie

http://deistspot.blogspot.com/2014/05/16-subliminal-messages-on-gods-not-dead.html hello guys , i've been recently reading some magnificent…

Started by TheoreticalPhysicist Sinag

1 May 11
Reply by Michael Penn

How Many Guns Has God Got?

As World War Two was ending a diplomat told Joseph Stalin he should stop repressing Catholics in the parts of Eastern Europe his military c…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

2 Mar 6
Reply by Michael Penn

JESUS CAMP 2006

I'm a self made computer guru that has XBMC on my Windows system. It means I can watch pretty much anything I want anytime I want. Today I…

Started by Michael Penn

5 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by Michael Penn

There has long been evidence for intelligent design!

In 1759, a Doctor Pangloss said noses were created to carry spectacles. And so we have spectacles. How many other body parts, human or non-…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

9 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service