All Discussions Tagged 'god' (89)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Apostasy Is God's Fault!

Why?   Well, the answer is so alarmingly simple! If god gave humans intelligence (a discerning and questioning mind) then deprived humans o…

Started by Dyslexic's DOG

1 May 25
Reply by Loren Miller

What to say to theist who asks you "what if God revealed Himself to you?"

Tell him/her that you would have to start killing everyone who violated the Sabbath and all disrespectful children, and if your were a Musl…

Started by eric stone

14 Apr 22
Reply by Gerald Payne

Catholic Church's Return To Exorcism Makes It Possibly The Dumbest Religion On Earth!

This article, if it bears any truth? Is somewhat alarming to any rational individual.  The Rise Of Exorcism In The Catholic Church This art…

Started by Dyslexic's DOG

21 Apr 20
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

Whats your take on what Gandhi ji said about "mysterious power that makes it self felt". I have felt it few times in my life, have you ?

There is an indefinable mysterious power that pervades everything. I feel it, though I do not see it. It is this unseen power that makes it…

Started by JanBodh

10 Oct 28, 2014
Reply by Madhukar Kulkarni

How can people be good without god?

If you're like me, you're a bit tired of hearing this question, and really tired of answering it. I was just watching an old Bill Maher cli…

Started by Bertold Brautigan

98 Oct 15, 2014
Reply by Grinning Cat

Society is slipping back into the medieval ages

Perhaps it should have been called *back into... That's what editing is for! I can't look anywhere anymore without running into pictures,…

Started by Cory "The Fox"

8 Aug 29, 2014
Reply by Cory "The Fox"

When the solution is simple, God is answering. - Albert Einstein

What do you guys think of this quote, and what do you think he really meant by it?

Started by Pandarius

8 Jul 24, 2014
Reply by Future

Mark Twain's "The War Prayer"

Mark Twain's "The War Prayer" Mothers, fathers, spouses, children, family, friends, loved ones pray for a son or daughter going off to war,…

Started by Joan Denoo

23 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by Joan Denoo

Birth control and family planning critical to the survival of life as we know it.

This is a 2012 video and pertinent today as then. The church has committed a massive crime against the Earth by insisting on increasing pop…

Started by Joan Denoo

4 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by Daniel W

Subliminal Messages on gods not dead the movie

http://deistspot.blogspot.com/2014/05/16-subliminal-messages-on-gods-not-dead.html hello guys , i've been recently reading some magnificent…

Started by TheoreticalPhysicist Sinag

1 May 11, 2014
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service