All Discussions Tagged 'global' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sepulutra metal band does well w/age of the atheist track. imho

8. The Age Of The Atheist What do you see depends of what you are looking for and what are you looking for, needs to be believed.It needs t…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Jan 15

Senator Inhofe: 'MoveOn.org, George Soros, Michael Moore' Created Global Warming Hoax

unregulated no hold's barred world pollution.. anything else is decoy.. ~?even NOAA's offline.. wow they sure like to get their way aye?!ht…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Oct 14, 2013

In dealing with Christians on climate.

The vast majority of those who deny climate change are Americans... religious Americans. Notably so in the Evangelical sects of the US. Th…

Started by Johnsky

49 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Yusuf Said

Climate Zombies (science and politics)

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2010/9/5/899029/-Stupid-Goes-Viral:-The-Climate-Zombies-of-the-New-GOP   They're mindless.Their stupid is con…

Started by LarryL

4 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Apeman Jim

world oxygen and global warming.

i have a recent few emails from my brother about global warming and oxygen production co2 levels in our atmosphere, i for one thing al gore…

Started by james bunyan

1 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by james bunyan

Welcome Pharyngulites!

Just noticed the massive influx of Pharyngulites to Atheist Nexus. Welcome! How great to see you all! From eaves-dropping on the Atheist N…

Started by Chrys Stevenson

15 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Chrys Stevenson

Atheist Leader Speaks Out

David Nicholls, President of the Atheist Foundation of Australia speaks out about religion, atheism, politics and the forthcoming Rise of A…

Started by Chrys Stevenson

4 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by Chrys Stevenson

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service