All Discussions Tagged 'gay' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Obama attacks families?

My brother in law forwarded me a petition from Focus on the Family. In this, they are angry with President Obama for "attacking the family"…

Started by Kitty

1 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Langston

Senate to vote on Matthew Shepard Act THIS WEEK. right-wing groups trying to stop it!

I got this email from HRC. Just passing it on. The Senate is poised to vote on the Matthew Shepard Act THIS WEEK. But our allies are repor…

Started by Krista

12 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Jared

This World is Ruled By Idiots

The Supreme Court just upheld Proposition 8. I personally had more faith in them. At least in subjects like torture, abortion, etc, it's ve…

Started by Jezzy

56 Jun 26, 2009
Reply by Reality Activist

Happy Pride Month!

Vermont Pride is Saturday, July 25th. If I'm feeling well enough, I'm going. For a while, we had a BiNet Vermont group, and marched in be…

Started by Little Name Atheist

9 Jun 20, 2009
Reply by Gecko, Seth...brother of Richie!

Another interesting view on homosexuality.

I was watching an interview of Australian artist Jeffrey Smart and he was talking about growing up in Adelaide in the 1950s. What was inter…

Started by Doug

0 Apr 23, 2009

My comment on "Defending Rick Warren"

In response to this: http://www.caglepost.com/column.aspx?c=18337 Marriage is not a religious arrangement in the United States. Your argum…

Started by Josh

1 Dec 27, 2008
Reply by George Kane

Jesus Christ Had A Homosexual Relationship

Holla to the Lorain County Community College!

Started by Richard Knight

6 Sep 2, 2008
Reply by Jason Fleming

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied to Thomas Pietrocarli's discussion What if God revealed himself to you?
10 minutes ago
Joseph P replied to dudaboli yev's discussion David Silverman Debate Mormons on Religion, Morality and Science. in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
12 minutes ago
sk8eycat replied to Thomas Pietrocarli's discussion What if God revealed himself to you?
33 minutes ago
Dr. Allan H. Clark replied to Dr. Allan H. Clark's discussion Atheism and the Holocaust: Primo Levi and Os Guiness
42 minutes ago
Freethinker31 commented on Martin A. Moe, Jr's blog post Is Religion the Offspring of Evolution?
44 minutes ago
Dr. Allan H. Clark replied to Dr. Allan H. Clark's discussion Atheism and the Holocaust: Primo Levi and Os Guiness
46 minutes ago
53 minutes ago
Michael Penn replied to Thomas Pietrocarli's discussion What if God revealed himself to you?
1 hour ago
Future replied to Thomas Pietrocarli's discussion What if God revealed himself to you?
1 hour ago
dudaboli yev liked dudaboli yev's discussion David Silverman Debate Mormons on Religion, Morality and Science.
1 hour ago
dudaboli yev added a discussion to the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Michael Penn commented on Martin A. Moe, Jr's blog post Is Religion the Offspring of Evolution?
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service