All Discussions Tagged 'gay' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I love Jesse Ventura

Except when he starts babbling about 9/11 or JFK. Excerpts from an interview Politics in America is Identical to Pro Wrestling with Christo…

Started by Фелч Гроган

11 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Hello from Beautiful Palm Springs, California

Good day everyone, I'm a 60-something militant atheist fag living with my legally married same-sex husband (take that, Jeebus) in the lovel…

Started by Stephen Rider

4 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Stephen Rider

James Randi said I can't call it 'shameless' self-promotion because it's redundant. So here: Watch my athiest/skeptical webseries. Please.

Can't really think of more fun way to post this than this topic. I've cross-posted this and I apologize for that, but I really feel that it…

Started by Adi Ashburner

2 Jan 28, 2010

Christian Voice and Ugandan Gays.

Stephen Green of Christian Voice (he who picketed the BBC for broadcasting Jerry Springer: The Opera and tried to file a blasphemy suit aga…

Started by Richard Healy

3 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by A Former Member

What Does Gay Mean Anyway?

Gay, as referring to sexuality, has lost its meaning for me. I have Bi and Gay friends myself and ..... I guess we'll say bi-curious ....…

Started by Stevie Kyle

1 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Krista

Homophobia and Freedom of Speech

This discussion thread is, as the title points out, about homophobia and freedom of speech, and I want to discuss three articles from a g…

Started by A Former Member

13 Nov 12, 2009
Reply by A Former Member

States that support gay marriage have lower divorce rates. Antigay states have more divorce.

Always on the search for data and analysis, as opposed to opinion and conjecture. Here's an editorial from Maine, stating that states which…

Started by Daniel W

10 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Jim DePaulo

National Equality March for LGBT Rights

Who's going to the March on Washington next weekend? There are no secular reasons for continuing to deny LGBT Americans the same rights as…

Started by Andrea Crain

10 Oct 7, 2009
Reply by Little Name Atheist

What Gordon Brown Said... (and what he should have)

Prime Minister: 2009 has been a year of deep reflection a chance for Britain, as a nation, to commemorate the profound debts we owe to thos…

Started by Marc Draco

2 Sep 11, 2009
Reply by Marc Draco

Do Atheists Hate Gays?

Survey: Do you know of any atheists who oppose gay marriage? If so, I would like to know why. Gay marriage has always been a religious issu…

Started by Alex dePalm

285 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by Alex dePalm

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service