All Discussions Tagged 'free' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FREE WILL

Do you believe that humans have free will?  I don't.  I have yet to hear compelling arguments for the existence of free will~ prove me wron…

Started by Park Bierbower

80 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Laura

Moving to Portland, Oregon: Areas to avoid?

Hi folks, My wife and I are planning on moving from Medford, Oregon to Portland, Oregon soon (in the next few months), and I was wondering…

Started by Ron Dotson

0 Oct 28, 2010

Freemasons Grand Lodge of Idaho Puts Former Member and Leader of New Secular Lodge on Masonic Trial

I received an email today about a fellow Atheist Nexus member and Humanist in Idaho who is going to go on Masonic Trial on Friday. Krispen…

Started by St Jimmy

0 Aug 13, 2010

No more Free Ning & Atheist Nexus future?

I accidentally posted this as an entry on my personal blog, but I meant it for the discussion forum.  Shows you how often I log in to A|N t…

Started by Aggiememenon

2 May 5, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

Free Software

Here's a, "what would you do," question. 

Started by Zulu

11 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by LeeLah

Free legal software alternatives

Right, in the last few months I have heard from - * one person who Adobe stole a couple of hundred dollars from for junk he didn't need an…

Started by Фелч Гроган

13 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Mihai

God taking away free will?

Many Christians say that God does not intervene in matters of free will. Yet, several times in the early chapters of Exodus (Ex. 9:7, 10:20…

Started by FreeThinker

1 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by Christian Free Thinker

Compatibilism as an alternative to the free will/determinism debate

Not to take away from the clout of the Free Will Discussion that keeps going in one of the other posts, but i was wondering what everyones…

Started by RogAgainst

3 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by RogAgainst

Is anyone else here a psychonaut?

its a rare word to hear these days and also a rare mentality if you don't know what it means, then go here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/

Started by The Chi

7 Jul 26, 2008
Reply by LeaT

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service