All Discussions Tagged 'free' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free Will and Determinism Provide Philosophy Professors with Job Security. Free Will Provides Religionists with...

...Free will provides religionists with a means to inculcate guilt and shame, and to gain control. Is it possible to not remember having be…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

5 Apr 11
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

Evangelically Atheist - Page Launch

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/evangelically-atheist-page-launch/x/42022 (Currently, I'm almost 20% to my goal for the crowdfund - You d…

Started by Steve Dustcircle

0 Jan 18

Let's send HAPPY SOLSTICE greetings to Bill O'Reilly and all other leaders of the religious right!

If this act of free speech and the free exercise of religion is what really gets them mad, then we should treat then to it from this day fo…

Started by eric stone

0 Dec 9, 2013

Atheist Nexus: The Total Atheism Package.......

I'm going to go out on a limb, hoping that, perhaps, my friends will help me make my point, or at least,... straighten me out! I normally…

Started by William Grant

1 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by MB

Determinism VS Predictability

I've just finished Sam Harris' Free Will.  It isn't exactly a book, rather an extended essay.  I'm also reading The Illusion of Conscious W…

Started by Philip Jarrett

55 Apr 27, 2013
Reply by Trick

Check out the latest Thinking Atheist video!

The video is called A Minster's Son at: "The Thinking Atheist" on youtube. It talks about Free Thought Exchange and how atheists are going…

Started by Jason Testerman

3 Jan 1, 2013
Reply by Kim

A book recommendation for you

Hi, I've been interested in Spirituality for a long time, almost all my life and being raised in a Catholic home it seemed pretty one sided…

Started by Patrick

0 Nov 7, 2012

Why pray if god already "has a plan"?

This is something I was never able to get a straight answer to. When tragedy strikes you often hear the religious say things like "it's in…

Started by Renee

36 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by booklover

City of Oakland, California - Displays Ten Commandments at Public Property Zoo

I sent a Letter of Demand to the City of Oakland to remove this monument. Demand to City of Oakland re: 10 Commandments Letter to City o…

Started by Joey Piscitelli

38 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Joey Piscitelli

A short video inspired by Reason, Tolerance and Enlightenment values

I would like to present you with a short video, Words Engraved, which is inspired by Freedom of Thought and Human Rights: http://www.yo

Started by Rose Lancaster

2 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Rose Lancaster

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service