All Discussions Tagged 'fiction' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What religion has contributed to the world this month - Episode 13 (November-December 2013)

With this episode, in addition to the by-now predictable occurrences of rape and child abuse by priests or those representing themselves as…

Started by Loren Miller

2 Dec 17, 2013
Reply by Pat

Atheist Fiction.

Hi all! I'm currently in the process of writing an epic fantasy series of novels, with a series-spanning theme of atheism and pragmatism.…

Started by Martyn Stanley

0 Nov 23, 2013

Humanist Magazine Asia - Free Download

The Humanist Magazine Asia  is now ready for download. Download for free! www.issuu.com/HumanistAsia/docs/the_humanist_asia?e=8846027/40

Started by Scott

0 Jul 18, 2013

Dutch guy's exercise in "online storytelling"; birdman hoax; dang I even thought 'yeah!'...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-17487366 But viewers started to become suspicious when the engineering institutions he claimed to be…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Mar 23, 2012

James Randi said I can't call it 'shameless' self-promotion because it's redundant. So here: Watch my athiest/skeptical webseries. Please.

Can't really think of more fun way to post this than this topic. I've cross-posted this and I apologize for that, but I really feel that it…

Started by Adi Ashburner

2 Jan 28, 2010

Jesus;the world's most popular literary character

Heretic’s Foundation Heretic’s Foundation VII: Jesus, the World’s Most Popular Literary Character Friday, July 10, 2009 Heretic’s Foundatio…

Started by John Hudson

0 Jul 10, 2009

Atheist Fiction

Trying my hand at a new online series that deals with life after the Christians monopolize government. Rough draft so far...tell me what yo…

Started by Dre Smith

4 Jan 18, 2009
Reply by MissElainie

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service