All Discussions Tagged 'family' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mark Twain's "The War Prayer"

Mark Twain's "The War Prayer" Mothers, fathers, spouses, children, family, friends, loved ones pray for a son or daughter going off to war,…

Started by Joan Denoo

23 Jul 15
Reply by Joan Denoo

Birth control and family planning critical to the survival of life as we know it.

This is a 2012 video and pertinent today as then. The church has committed a massive crime against the Earth by insisting on increasing pop…

Started by Joan Denoo

4 Jul 6
Reply by Sentient Biped

Greydon Square channel: 12/17/13 w/ Lioness Saxa #027 (parents exchange)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ7m2YLhAOc&feature=share

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Dec 31, 2013

Florida is gay friendly as the corporate slog of Rick Scott continues/ Intl. Inc... ; P

0 Aug 15, 2013

How to convince my parents to not make me go to church?

hey all (srry bout bad spelling, doin this on mobile)) but my parents, mainly mother, wants to go to this southern baptist church. I have a…

Started by Ryan Williamson

16 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

A Family Quandary: Should I speak up or stay silent?

Hey fellow nontheists, First an apology for being so inactive these past several month. I've been participating in a lot of nontheist comm…

Started by Nate Wynd

3 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Greg

How to convince my parents to not make me go to church?

hey all (srry bout bad spelling, doin this on mobile)) but my parents, mainly mother, wants to go to this southern baptist church. I have a…

Started by Ryan Williamson

0 Mar 3, 2013

Focus on the Family

Focus on the Family sent me a voter registration form*. The mailing told me all about which Pro-Life, Pro-Jesus candidates I need to vote f…

Started by Dan Harkins

3 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Tammy S

My dad hates me... for not believing in God.

I've been an athiest since I was 12.  I came out when I was 13.  Ever since then my dad has hated me. [I'm 18 now!]  Even when I've been ab…

Started by Eve Knows

39 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by damian

NPR wants to hear your story about coping or having no faith; support etc..

An NPR reporter would like to talk with people who have experienced personal tragedy and then lost their religious faith, or had no faith t…

1 May 16, 2012
Reply by Brian George

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Ceil replied to Ceil's discussion Please help me maintain some sanity... It just isn't true!
6 minutes ago
Patricia replied to Sentient Biped's discussion More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?
8 minutes ago
Idaho Spud replied to Sentient Biped's discussion More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?
11 minutes ago
Patricia replied to Joe's discussion Atheist TV Officially Launches; David Silverman Criticizes History Channel for Presenting Bible as History in the group Atheist News
21 minutes ago
Idaho Spud replied to Sentient Biped's discussion More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?
22 minutes ago
Susan Stanko replied to Joe's discussion S.E. Cupp: I’m a ‘Better’ Atheist than Bill Maher in the group Atheist News
25 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Joe's discussion Atheist TV Officially Launches; David Silverman Criticizes History Channel for Presenting Bible as History in the group Atheist News
39 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Joan Denoo's discussion Here are the highlights of Justice Ginsburg’s fiery Hobby Lobby dissent
39 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Joan Denoo's discussion ‘There are no wild cows’: Neil deGrasse Tyson slams ‘fear factor’ over GMOs
42 minutes ago
Grinning Cat liked Joan Denoo's discussion The cost of masculine crime
1 hour ago
Grinning Cat liked Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Eat vegetables, Be happy
1 hour ago
Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Methane, more scary than we thought in the group Eco-Logical: A Group for Environmentalists
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service