All Discussions Tagged 'evil' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Roses are Red, Violets Are Blue, I'm Going to Die and So Are You

I rarely buy the local daily it has gotten so scant while the price keeps going up.  Days that I do buy it, I linger over the impossibly ab…

Started by James M. Martin

27 Sep 15, 2013
Reply by James M. Martin

what if? satan vs god

What if satan is the good guy and god is the tyranny and evil? i don't consider this a heavy philosophical question, but i need discussion…

Started by Daniel Charles

22 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Mike Hungerford

The Problem With Good People Having Faith

The typical religious person, isolated from his or her faith, probably contributes more goodness than suffering to the world. However the g…

Started by Andrew Altomare

11 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Andrew Altomare

Who Says Science has Nothing to Say About Morality?

<url>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm2Jrr0tRXk</url>;   Do you think science can say something about morality?

Started by Richard Hendrikson Alfaro

6 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by John J Kelly

Atheism derived from Misotheism "hatred of God"

From personal experience perhaps some misfortune in life has anyone lost their faith, from feeling let down by church community? We're all…

Started by Tam

7 May 3, 2011
Reply by mvitaminx

Does 'EVIL' exist?

Does evil exist and if so, in what way? Hitler is referred to as being evil. I think he was just hateful. Vlad the Impaler liked for victi…

Started by Jennifer

39 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by William Hutton

Poll: What would have more effect?

Debating a theist the existence of a god, or debating a theist if their god is worth the devotion they give it? I take a look around me a…

Started by Brian

7 Apr 25, 2009
Reply by Brian

Eye-for-eye, Iran style

Blinded Iranian seeks eye-for-eye justice An Iranian woman living in Spain said she welcomed a Tehran court ruling that awards her eye-for…

Started by Фелч Гроган

1 Mar 7, 2009
Reply by Goz

Top Ten Signs of Fundamental Christianity

Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian: (which none of you are, so don't worry your pretty little heads) 10 - You vigorously deny…

Started by Leslee Love

7 Dec 12, 2008
Reply by Leslee Love

Questioning ethics.

I'd like to argue that all ethics are insane, despite how it might confirm the opinion of the religious that atheists are immoral. It just…

Started by Zeglr Almighty

7 Dec 2, 2008
Reply by mthoreau

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service