All Discussions Tagged 'discussion' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Launching The Anti-Theist Network!! :)

Hello everyone! I thought this would be a good place to promote my discussion forum/activist site The Anti-theist Network http://theantith…

Started by Reeve

0 Nov 4, 2012

Some ideas?

We would love your input in picking a name and a tag line! Feel free to mix and match and let us know what is your favorite. Please see i…

Started by Jason Testerman

0 May 7, 2012

A discussion on (gasp) YouTube

Believe it or not, I had my first civilized discussion on YouTube with a religious person. "I don't believe it" - you might say, as any rat…

Started by Ivan Majstorovic

4 Nov 7, 2010
Reply by Ivan Majstorovic

Notifications for new discussions?

Is there a way to get email notifications for new discussions in the groups I subscribe to? I only get notifications if there's a new comme…

Started by Wonderist

3 Nov 27, 2009
Reply by Glenn Sogge

How to be a religious apologist

In discussions in my philosophy class, we are sometimes encouraged to take on the role of apologist for various religions. I find it quite…

Started by James

7 Sep 29, 2009
Reply by James

How Do You View Atheism??

Do you think of atheism simply as a word that defines a lack of belief in god??? Or is it much more to you?... A (movement) dedicated to s…

Started by Ron Edwards

62 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by Rev Hellbound Alleee

One Amazing Website

Was anyone else surprised by the amount of intelligent discussion on this site? I've been on a few forums, and they're generally very... we…

Started by Jezzy

6 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Jezzy

My 12 suggestions for networking on Atheist Nexus.

I wanted to take a moment to personally address a common problem that I see here on A|N with people getting upset, emotional, and confronta…

Started by A Former Member

17 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Dawn K

Why should or shouldn't atheists feel anger?

On various discussion threads on AN, you can often find questions or statements about atheist attitudes towards various subjects, as if t…

Started by A Former Member

38 Jun 11, 2009
Reply by A Former Member

E-Mail notifications

Hi - Would it be possible to include the topic in the >>userXY started a discussion in ForumYZ on Atheist Nexus<< mail notific…

Started by Wolf Martinus

0 Apr 19, 2009

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service