All Discussions Tagged 'deconversion' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Was there a particular event in your life that contributed to you becoming atheist?

I'm new to this site, so I apologize ahead of time if this topic is repetitive. About a month ago, a close family member of mine passed awa…

Started by Kalista Whitney

30 Apr 9
Reply by Luara

I was a Sunday School teacher. In a Pentecostal church.

An abridged version of my deconversion story. Forgive if this is beyond your tl;dr threshold, I know my story is convoluted. I grew up with…

Started by Alyson Mitchell

26 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Alyson Mitchell

Life as an ex-Mormon

Oh Boy. Where to start.I was born into a Mormon family and was baptized at 8. Which right off the bat I have a few issues with. I believe t…

Started by Joshua Francom

23 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Mahatma Coat

atheist cult survivor

Hi all. I've been part of ex-christian.net for awhile, and atheist myself for a little under a year (coming up in May!) I'm the granddaught…

Started by Angie Jackson

27 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by Dr. Cowboy

De-conversion after Confirmation

Is there anyone who, like me, underwent this similar process? Like you realized you didn't believe in any of it and turned atheist after yo…

Started by Kristine R.

4 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Kristine R.

What Part of Xtian Culture do you Miss the Most?

Deconverts: What part of Christian culture do you miss the most? Is there a worship song or hymn you find yourself humming? Do you ever get…

Started by Christine Vyrnon

29 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by Tom Thompson

I have 2 free tickets (do you like to travel?)

I have 2 free tickets that anyone can have. There are 2 destinations depending on your preference. You have to arrange for your own travel.…

Started by Jack Russell

1 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by mthoreau

Make Christains/believers always use the name of the god they mean

Don't let them get away with the generic "god". Make them always use the name of the god they mean. They need to differentiate between Yah…

Started by Jack Russell

1 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by Adrian

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service