All Discussions Tagged 'crime' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

If subverting the votes in Florida is not fascism what is? (high schools feeling rightwing cheats)

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/palm-beach/fl-high-school-students-voter-registration-20120403,0,772452.storySome comments from urlWhoever…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Apr 4, 2012

The Catholic Church looses again... (Har-de-har-har)

The Holy See has always maintained that it doesn't employ it's priests (and thus cannot as an employer be held corporately liable for it'…

Started by Richard Healy

0 Nov 8, 2011

Corruption epiphany(s)

it just dawned on me the triple wammy of blame in the USofA and the world for that matter;organized crime fams, religion, corporations..hrm…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Oct 11, 2011

Do we know how much our leaders earn or spend?

$3,000 per night? I mean, $3,000 per night? How can this person possibly understand our financial problems? (Let alone solving them) Our…

Started by Hassan Faramarz

0 May 15, 2011

Pope charged with crimes against humanity at the World Court

Criminal charges were filed against Pope Benedict XVI at the International World Court last week by two lawyers from the Pope's home state…

Started by Hugh Kramer

6 Feb 26, 2011
Reply by Ken Wheeler

The Devil Made Me Do It

I think I may go back to deism, this will allow me to blame the devil and god for everything! FTA She was charged with robbery, theft and…

Started by §kürrý

1 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Rachelle Smith

Hate crime legislation

This is being carried over from a discussion that began in the Atheist Nexus chat room. So Obama signed a defense bill yesterday that incl…

Started by CJ

31 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by CJ

religion / lynch mobs / semantic niceties (WYD / Pope-fest '08)

I was lucky enough to miss the whole WYD / Pope circus - and slack enough to miss an ideal opportunity to mail bomb our major newspapers' l…

Started by Фелч Гроган

2 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Andrew Mylko

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service