All Discussions Tagged 'creationism' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

This is why the cost of litigation is so high

There is a school teacher in Ohio (my state) that got fired for, among other things, preaching creationism to his 8th grade public school s…

Started by Tom M.

1 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

THE NINTH COMMANDMENT "Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor"

When I was at Stratford-on-Avon yesterday and seated on a park bench with my wife, a female evangelist approached the couple next to us. I…

Started by Dr. Terence Meaden

17 May 2, 2011
Reply by Sara Leon

GODDIDIT versus PHYSICSEXPLAINSIT

GODDIDIT: The ultimate cop out Long ago when peoples were first questioning why they were there and what or who made Earth and the Universe…

Started by Dr. Terence Meaden

7 May 1, 2011
Reply by Dr. Terence Meaden

A different way to confront creationism

Maybe using science to refute nonsense isn't always the best strategy. Science requires intellectual integrity and serious research and stu…

Started by epochonaut

8 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Peter White

Arguments for "Young Earth"/Creationism and against evolution and carbon dating...thoughts?

Hey all, happy Monday night.I regularly post pieces on my Facebook page that address my non-belief, wherein I discuss my views on various t…

Started by Stephen Turner

14 May 3, 2010
Reply by Tom Thompson

Is Young Earth Creationism Destroying Science?

Are the young earth creationists destroying our faith in science?  I have been having this discussion with a few friends of mine, lately.  …

Started by Waylon Hedegaard

10 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by ryan cameron

Cameron and Comfort, intellectual luminares of our time featured on CNN

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2009/11/20/costello.cameron.evolution.cnn two things. 1. an actor claims to be smarter than almost all…

Started by ryan cameron

22 Nov 22, 2009
Reply by Mel

Argument against creationism

One of my most recent articles on creationism: http://www.rustylime.com/show_article.php?id=3756#comm29238 After the annoying threats and…

Started by Jake Farr-Wharton

3 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by Tarquin St John Sh'gn'sty

Creationism VS ID

What the difference between Creationism and ID? And has ID submitted anything for peer review? What's considered "peer review"? thx

Started by DaniT

17 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by Athianarchist

Creationism In Schools !

In the United States, the determination to keep the creationist flame alive in science classes burns fiercely. Just three months ago, its c…

Started by atheistfightingback

10 Jun 19, 2009
Reply by Joey

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service