All Discussions Tagged 'crazy' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

You gotta read this crazy talk

This was a letter to the editor in our local paper today. From Cumberland-Times News www.times-news.com Search hearts, brains for answers…

Started by Undo

45 Oct 9, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Atheist Book Challenge

I have a cousin that is a hard core Baptist.  I replied to a comment of hers on Facebook and sparked a challenge.  She was reading a book c…

Started by Matt Murchie

2 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by FreeThinker

Let's discuss the fact that I actually FINALLY joined.

After reading AN posts on other forums and actually being a part of the FB group, it seems I've somehow neglected to find my way here. It's…

Started by Sue

9 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by Sue

What would Felch do?

Ok most of you know Felch as an endearing and disarming sort of chap, but did you ever think about his motives? I often think to myself w…

Started by Anne Halligan

64 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Little Name Atheist

Propaganda

So, my dad got two boxes of donuts for free from a secretly proselytizing guy on the street. Inside the box, inconspicuously stapled to the…

Started by Jared Lardo

8 Sep 26, 2009
Reply by Sean

Glenn Moon for City Council of Levonia

Most of you have probably seen this hilarious (and scary) video already from Pharyngula, but for those of you that have not, here's a link.…

Started by chironex

5 Aug 26, 2009
Reply by Little Name Atheist

War isn't over WMD's at all. We've actually been huntin Gog and Magogs whole time.

http://www.alternet.org/politics/140221/bush%27s_shocking_biblical_prophecy_emerges%3A_god_wants_to_%22erase%22_mid-east_enemies_%22before_

Started by EccentricSM

2 May 25, 2009
Reply by Johnsky

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service