All Discussions Tagged 'court' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ruth Bader Ginsburg: My male colleagues didn’t really understand the Hobby Lobby case

Ruth Bader Ginsburg: My male colleagues didn’t really understand the Hobby Lobby case Justice Ginsburg's male colleagues either do not unde…

Started by Joan Denoo

0 Jul 31

The most important lesson from 83,000 brain scans: Daniel Amen at TEDxOrangeCoast

Working at the boys' ranches, one of my colleagues coined the term, "dyslogic". There was no train of thought that preceded behavior that w…

Started by Joan Denoo

1 Jul 29
Reply by Michael Penn

Why aren't people required to swear on the Constitution in court?

Pretty simple question. Why should the bible be used?I would much rather swear on the Constitution myself.  

Started by Joshua Francom

18 Apr 22
Reply by James Kz

court rules religious can't use public schools after hours in new york city

Fwd: Federal Court Says NYC Public Schools Can Kick Out Religious Services - THANK YOU BLOOMBERG ADMINISTRATION Hope this resonates around…

Started by eric stone

7 Apr 5
Reply by eric stone

Best book of information (court proceedings) I've had thus far wow:

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Jul 2, 2012

Incredible shrinking woman's right to choose...

1992:

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

1 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Supreme Court Dives Further Into Toilet

Just when you thought the Supreme Court could not be more of a joke, they decide that strip search is okay for parking violations or no bel…

Started by annet

6 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by annet

This is why the cost of litigation is so high

There is a school teacher in Ohio (my state) that got fired for, among other things, preaching creationism to his 8th grade public school s…

Started by Tom M.

1 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Swearing on the bible in court?

What happens if you're atheist - does that technically give you the permission to lie? I've never been to court so I don't know other than…

Started by Offreality

5 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by Offreality

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Daniel W commented on Daniel W's group Godless in the garden
8 minutes ago
Jim B posted a photo
13 minutes ago
Loren Miller commented on Dyslexic's DOG's blog post Wendy Wright (Creationist) arguably the Dumbest Person I've Ever Seen on Youtube!
14 minutes ago
Frank Moorman posted a status
"Heading to Las Vegas this weekend and hope to see the Tree of Knowledge, decorated with book covers, posted by the LV Coalition of Reason."
1 hour ago
Frank Moorman updated their profile
1 hour ago
Frank Moorman posted a status
"I signed up here four years ago, but did not participate, what with life taking some interesting turns. So I'll try again."
1 hour ago
Frank Moorman replied to scott martins's discussion IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?
1 hour ago
Daniel W commented on Dyslexic's DOG's blog post Wendy Wright (Creationist) arguably the Dumbest Person I've Ever Seen on Youtube!
1 hour ago
Loren Miller commented on Dyslexic's DOG's blog post Wendy Wright (Creationist) arguably the Dumbest Person I've Ever Seen on Youtube!
2 hours ago
Daniel W commented on Dyslexic's DOG's blog post Wendy Wright (Creationist) arguably the Dumbest Person I've Ever Seen on Youtube!
2 hours ago
Daniel W replied to James M. Martin's discussion Austin City Council Candidate Uses "I'm Devout Christian, He's an Atheist" Graphic on Her Website
2 hours ago
Pat replied to James M. Martin's discussion Austin City Council Candidate Uses "I'm Devout Christian, He's an Atheist" Graphic on Her Website
3 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service