All Discussions Tagged 'control' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The most important lesson from 83,000 brain scans: Daniel Amen at TEDxOrangeCoast

Working at the boys' ranches, one of my colleagues coined the term, "dyslogic". There was no train of thought that preceded behavior that w…

Started by Joan Denoo

1 Jul 29
Reply by Michael Penn

Female Inferiority in the Old and New Testaments

Female Inferiority "But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of…

Started by Joan Denoo

18 Apr 28
Reply by k.h. ky

At 84 I'm still an idealist? A Sometimes Angry Idealist?

While in college circa 1960 studying for a high school teaching certificate, I read that youthful idealism peaks at age 12 and gradually de…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

23 Mar 5
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

Trust TheOnion.com to get things right!

I came accross this powerful bit of writing the other day and thought it was worth spreading far and wide...   http://www.theonion.com/arti

Started by MB

1 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by Vanessa Weeks

Pull pin, drop grenade, run like hell

Gun control. I'm droppin this one hot, right at your feet. It's always a volatile topic, and I absolutely cannot seem to pick a side. I cer…

Started by Todd Draper

12 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Travolta May Be Reconsidering Scientology After Son's Death

http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/swift-blog/652-the-latest-gossip-about-travolta-and-scientology.html

Started by Nate

3 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Jezzy

Of guns and voting rights

Reminds me why I don't work in politics. DC Voting Rights Bill Can't Pass "At This Point" An interesting report by Paul Kane regarding the…

Started by Kitty

2 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by merkin muffley

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service