All Discussions Tagged 'constitution' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How Many Guns Has God Got?

As World War Two was ending a diplomat told Joseph Stalin he should stop repressing Catholics in the parts of Eastern Europe his military c…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

2 Mar 6
Reply by Michael Penn

35 Founding Father Quotes Conservative Christians Will Hate

I found the below information on a Facebook site and want to share such. (On a different note... if any of your Conservative friends are c…

Started by LBGT Atheist/Secular Humanist

3 Feb 9
Reply by Christine

Atheist monument at courthouse in Florida. Flyer right here!!!

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

4 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Lillie

The Senate Is About to Let More Than 22 Agencies Spy on Your Email and Documents Without a Warrant (Update: Not Any More)

http://gizmodo.com/5962253/the-senate-is-about-to-let-more-than-22-agencies-spy-on-your-email-and-documents-without-a-warrant-update-not-an

0 Nov 22, 2012

American Atheists Assert Right To Blaspheme~ Oct 6-7 Kansas City~

http://www.atheists.org/atheists-assert-right-blaspheme

6 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Gila Guerilla

religion in the constitution of Roumania

Hello. Recently, due to political turmoil in my country, I read the Constitution of Romania, where I saw with stupefaction that the preside…

Started by Novacovici Daniel

1 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Loren Miller

Best book of information (court proceedings) I've had thus far wow:

0 Jul 2, 2012

City of Oakland, California - Displays Ten Commandments at Public Property Zoo

I sent a Letter of Demand to the City of Oakland to remove this monument. Demand to City of Oakland re: 10 Commandments Letter to City o…

Started by Joey Piscitelli

38 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Joey Piscitelli

American Atheists n' co. represented lovely at n.Florida court!

http://www.news4jax.com/news/Atheist-group-calls-for-removal-of-Ten-Commandments/-/475880/13491964/-/qagi6d/-/index.html

0 May 19, 2012

Larry 'the man' Flynt Goes on 6-City Book-Signing Tour

http://newswire.xbiz.com/view.php?id=147033BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. — LFP founder Larry Flynt goes on the road next week for a six-city, six-d…

0 Apr 22, 2012

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Luara replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
24 minutes ago
Chris G replied to Scot Hinson's discussion Suicide ?!?
41 minutes ago
Luara replied to Nick Bottom's discussion Solicitors, go away
55 minutes ago
Joseph P replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Dr. Terence Meaden replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Luara commented on Freethinker31's blog post About that Bible
1 hour ago
Joseph P replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Joseph P replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Dr. Terence Meaden replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Luara replied to Scot Hinson's discussion Suicide ?!?
1 hour ago
Scott DeLong updated their profile
2 hours ago
Grinning Cat liked Joan Denoo's blog post We need a new narrative.
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service