All Discussions Tagged 'conspiracy' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Theism, Deism and all things conspiracy... ha Alternet or for the laugh..

I had no ideaaaahhhh!?!? thank you silly bitch asses!_7) Charles Darwin took it all back the day he died. This one has been around since th…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Sep 6, 2013

Gotta love real rap songs.. that call out conspiracies and rick perry~ cuz they aint doin' shiiiiit

https://soundcloud.com/tombstone-da-deadman/u-aint-doing-shit-feat-c-gats

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Jun 18, 2013

Mother, and other family, will only listen to Fox News

My mother constantly posts things on Facebook that she directs at me or tries to include me in that have to do with how great she thinks Fo…

Started by kelly

11 May 15, 2013
Reply by LBGT Atheist/Secular Humanist

9/11, nutjobs, selective blog editing and Clarence

9/11, nutjobs, selective blog editing and Clarence This has reached a point of ludicrousness that is on par with the worst nutjobs I have…

Started by Фелч Гроган

54 Dec 4, 2009
Reply by Loren Miller

On the Effectiveness of Aluminium Foil Helmets: An Empirical Study (M.I.T)

Oh dear. There's some news for our 9/11 truthers, anti-vaxers and Zeitgeist groupies... and it's all bad. Not only do tinfoil hats not bloc…

Started by Фелч Гроган

27 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Louis Davout

Journalist Files Charges against WHO and UN for Bioterrorism and Intent to Commit Mass Murder

or,WE'RE ALL DOOMED From the "it would be hilarious if it weren't so dangerously insane" files. Antivaccination loons decide to add a coup…

Started by Фелч Гроган

1 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by Little Name Atheist

Elders of Zion to Retire

[Certified 100% true (fnord)] The Elders of Zion [*], the venerable and shadowy Jewish organization that controls the international bankin…

Started by Фелч Гроган

0 Mar 15, 2009

Are You Ugly?

Why are there so many people currently with the default image of jesus as their personal photo? Are they too scared to remove the divine im…

Started by funk Q

17 Dec 26, 2008
Reply by The Irreverent Mr Black

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

James M. Martin replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Free market creates monopoly - no market, no freedom in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
6 minutes ago
Michael Pianko commented on Freethinker31's blog post Respect for other peoples culture
10 minutes ago
Joseph P replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Thigh Bone on Mars? in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
13 minutes ago
Joseph P replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Thigh Bone on Mars? in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
14 minutes ago
Freethinker31 replied to ShroudedAtheist's discussion How rude of me!
41 minutes ago
James M. Martin replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Free market creates monopoly - no market, no freedom in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
44 minutes ago
ShroudedAtheist replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Thigh Bone on Mars? in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
54 minutes ago
James M. Martin replied to Steph S.'s discussion In what way are you still recovering from being brought up religious? in the group Recovering from Religion
56 minutes ago
Scott DeLong replied to James M. Martin's discussion It Doesn't Take Long for this Racist Missouri Lawman to Blast Anyone Different from a Middle-Aged White Male
1 hour ago
James M. Martin replied to sflmac's discussion God cured Doctor's Ebola disease.
1 hour ago
ShroudedAtheist replied to Ceil's discussion Please help me maintain some sanity... It just isn't true!
1 hour ago
James M. Martin posted a discussion
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service