All Discussions Tagged 'community' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What to do about the passive apologists

I have a few of these at my school who are completely deluded. Ironically they're some of my closest friends but they are just batshit insa…

Started by Aaron Ferrao

32 May 19
Reply by BarbaraSATX

Atheist Community of Tulsa Outreach

Do you live in Green Country Oklahoma? Are you tired of religion? Superstition? Isolation? Remain passive no longer and ACT. The Atheist…

Started by William Poire

0 Feb 16, 2012

Regarding some blog postings about a week ago (Dispatches..Friendly Atheist)..

Hello all, Just in case you missed them: http://freethoughtblogs.com/dispatches/2011/12/05/a-friend-needs-help/ and http://www.patheos.com/

Started by Tiffany Ewigleben

0 Dec 9, 2011

SKYNET! Real this time. TheSkyNet.org

theSkyNet is a community computing project dedicated to radio astronomy. Like the old SETI distributed computing project, theSkyNet uses yo…

Started by Stephen Ross

1 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by Jon

Here's how to help atheist acceptance

Our local atheist group wears bright blue t-shirts with "Ask an Atheist" boldly printed front and back while we walk in pairs at events, th…

Started by Judy Saint

5 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Steph S.

High School Atheist is being discriminated against for getting rid of prayer at graduation

I challenge you all to read the article, register, and comment in support of what is right and legal.

Started by Laron Cheek

9 May 24, 2011
Reply by paul babcock

Why Religion Makes People Happier. What does it mean to us?

livescience.com  "Why Religion Makes People Happier (Hint: Not God)"*Religious people are more satisfied with their lives than nonbelievers…

Started by Sentient Biped

11 Dec 31, 2010
Reply by Sentient Biped

Anyone in Silicon Valley/Active with HCSV?

I know there are a number of AN users who are in the Bay Area, and probably more than a few are in Silicon Valley. Are any of you active wi…

Started by Sarah Walton

0 Dec 11, 2010

Setting the Agenda: 30th Anniversary of CSH and Free Inquiry Magazine

I got this in my email today and thought people here would be interested. The Council for Secular Humanism's sold-out 30th Anniversary Conf…

Started by Sarah Walton

0 Oct 8, 2010

Asking advice on a physical community of reason

Recently some thoughts that had occurred to me after reaching the conclusion that if one doesn't believe in an afterlife, then what more no…

Started by James Tyrrell

0 Aug 22, 2010

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service