All Discussions Tagged 'coming' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Living Under Fire

I have been an Atheist for year... as you probably would've guessed that the rest of my family are Christians (Ministers, Reverends,…

Started by Avanti

0 Sep 10, 2011

"When I found out you were an atheist, it didn't change how I felt about you, it changed how I felt about atheism."

You may have heard about it already… the internet has been quietly buzzing about this for the last two weeks. Well, the wait is over. WeAre…

Started by Adam Brown

8 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Vulpes

"When I found out you were an atheist, it didn't change how I felt about you, it changed how I felt about atheism."

You may have heard about it already… the internet has been quietly buzzing about this for the last two weeks. Well, the wait is over. WeAre…

Started by Adam Brown

5 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by mojo5501

A new group for a website for atheist to STAND UP, SPEAK OUT, and BE COUNTED. It's the "it gets better" campaign for atheists. http://www.f

Started by Adam Brown

0 Aug 19, 2011

Most interesting school assignment ever

Hi everyone,   I am finishing up my last semester in high school and as part of my AP English class I have been given the assignment to wri…

Started by Emily Frias

16 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by S Davenport

Surrounded by Christians and Scared for the First Time in Years

Hi, all...  So I've been pretty much fully out about my atheism for a number of years now.  Moreover, I've been relatively "loud and proud"…

Started by Shy_Metamorphosis

14 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Just thought I'd vent out my story here...

I guess what I typed wasn't posted normally, so it's an attachment.  Go ahead and open that to read it. :)  (The first one is compatible wi…

Started by Jeremy Babcock

7 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Dan DuPree

Would coming out hinder therapy?

I don't know if this is worthy of a whole discussion but I was thinking of going to some couple therapy soon, but the thought crossed my mi…

Started by SkeptiKat

10 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by mrs kelligurl

Is there an atheist version of "gaydar"? In other words, how can you tell?

With so many 'coming out' stories about atheism, I was wondering if there is a way that atheists can identify one another without asking. I…

Started by Daniel W

107 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Rayray

I "came out" to my wife, and it went well

Partly inspired by a thread on here , I finally came out to my wife. I was very anxious, but it ended up turning out pretty well in the end…

Started by IAmTheBlog

1 Aug 3, 2009

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service